8 8.42%
  • yes

64 67.37%

Thread: poll is squirting sexy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

poll is squirting sexy

the squirting thread has a lot of interest and I thought a poll to cut to the chase would be interesting.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Yes. I have only experienced it with 2 women in my lifetime. Both happened while I was performing oral. I don’t believe it was urine, as the taste was not bitter and overly salty. I did require a towel afterwards.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    I’ve always been very intrigued by it but have never dove in so to speak.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

BANNED-- AKA WINNDIXIE, MDASDTURDLY, ETC.
    Edited and comments removed, bandwidth not given to stalkers/harassers. No go will not be joining us further. BANNED. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-28-2020 at 12:55 AM.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I'm in the "no" category but would not at all be surprised to see the positive column win out here. After all the people who frequent this website are going to trend more sexually open than the average population.

The experiences I've had with actual squirters were positive over all but I wasn't into the squirting myself. Then again I'm sure most girls aren't into 90% of the guys on here so, hey: trade offs. Anecdotal of course but it definitely has a different smell than the normal ejaculate associated with them getting off, either oral or vaginal. Curiously of the three I can think of that did genuinely squirt two of them were adamant that I tell no one they did it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    A little bit is.
    Squirt is good
    Leak is good
    Gush is messy
    Gushes are messier

I’m all about changing the sheets after a good come, but if I also have to change the mattress pad, it’s too much!

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Agreed. While I have noted a "urine taste" on one of the few occasions I have "DATY'ed" a squirter, I firmly believe the fluids squirted do not come from the kidneys/bladder, but more than likely active mucous glands that secret into some part of the woman's reproductive organs (either uterus or vagina). I know there's lots of arguments that it is all piss, but my few adventures into squirters have been nothing of the sort. Also, I found if the woman squirter is hygienic, then the squirted secretions are NOT unpleasant at all. I am not a physician or an expert on female anatomy; I am only speaking from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Yes. I have only experienced it with 2 women in my lifetime. Both happened while I was performing oral. I don’t believe it was urine, as the taste was not bitter and overly salty. I did require a towel afterwards.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Squire, Risn,

I agree with you. I have only experienced it with one lady, (but multiple times), and I find the experience very pleasant.