Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Angie
Date of Visit: 2.20.20
Preferred Method of Contact: phone
Phone Number: (972) 241-2999
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110
City, State: dallas, texas
Type of Visit: Spa
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Mish, Nuru, doggie, Nuru BBFS Breast play
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: late 20s 30s
Hair Color and Length: mid back and dark, Brownish black
Smoking Status: non
Ethnic/Racial background: korean
Companion Description: Angie is about 5 ft ish maybe alittle taller, nice shape to her. C to small D cup maybe. Attractive lady that accepts the blessings from the Pope.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Decided to take another plunge to see the new gal at Blue that moved over from Top Star. Angie!! Her looks did not disappoint at all. She entered the room with a Dinner dress on that got removed immediately. The first thing I noticed was then huge nipples!! (ping pong ball size ? Gumball Size? Huge) I have never seen any that damn big before. Her breasts were shapely however in a previous post I stated that they were saggy however nature has taken its course and they hung there. Saggy was the wrong word to use because once at a strippers bar I saw a stripper that hers went to her knees. Those were saggy like a fruit roll up! Angie's are not

Angie does a great table shower, cleans very well and does the nuru part and like AOI's review. He liked the feeling of those nipples in his ass crack...She got me hard and jumped on top. No mention of condom or anything. Went made some noise for about 5-7 minutes and she motioned to go back to the room and finish.

I dried partly off ans she dried the rest of me off with a small kiss on jr as we left the shower.

Back at the room is was BBBJ time. Angie knows how to use her mouth. She takes her tougne and tickles the head while she is moving up and down on your shaft. Reminded me of the late great 7 blow job. I was ready to pop but I wanted to fuck. Got her on her back and pounded away. Mish then Doggie, surfboarding doggie and then I tired and she did a combination of ball sucking and BBBJ to finish me off. I did not CIM mouth because she had one of my nuts in there as I was cumming. That is a new sensation that triggers me instantly.

Looks she is a 7.5 to 8.5 range
Skills 8.5 to 9.5
Catholic 10 but she did mention condom in the room whiched I declined and she smiled
Body: 8
Service 9-10 Very accommodating.

Angie to some, will be a Milf and in the Pepsi and Jay range, to others she will be the mid 30's lady that is sexy as hell.

To me she was the mid 30's lady. I have read all the other reviews on her and they definitely were accurate to her looks and skill. But you do not want to miss out on those Gumball's!!!

Here are the other reviews that I referenced

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2700747
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2700546
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2700205

Happy Hunting!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.