Date of Visit: 2.25.20
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: (972) 241-2999
    Email Address: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: TS, Nuru, BBFS Came outside her request Mish Doggie, Spinner, CG, RCG, BBBJ
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Mid shoulders and reddish but not that red.
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 4 ft 9 inches maybe in heels. She is almost perfect height for me if she had a flat head standing up giving me a BJ to place my beer on top.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Ventured to Blue to see Tiara again but one of you fuckers took my appointment. I go by Big Daddy but evidently someone else figured that out so I need to change my name. Emo "Foxy available" Well..Well a chance to see first hand how this little creature reacts to me. I have seen her a few months ago and had a great time. All I read is she has too many rules, wont let me touch her, Cum outside, Cum inside, No DATY, No kissing..ETC

The only two things not on her menu is DATY, and Greek. She was down for everything else. We kissed a few times in the heat of passion and I got tounge!!! I rubbed her body, legs, Ass, breasts, arms, Ears, but i did not try to jam a finger in either of her holes so that may not be on the list too.

Foxy came in and her english is not so good but we got by with "Shower" "Condom" "No Condom" Cum outside good" "Inside no Good"
    and lets just say she was ready for me to take her home at the end of the session. She kept grabbing my junk as I dressed and smile and said Very good!!! I was ready to take her home but I do not have the energy to keep up with her.

Table Shower: Foxy cleaned and re cleaned, Nuru and rubbed her breasts everywhere as well as her pussy. SS was fantastic because she used her hand at the beginning and "Bong" I was ready. She slid me in and spun around a couple of times. She grinned and said 2 times? I said no..1 time only and she made a pouty face but then smiled and said ok and pointed back to the room.

Dried off and she came into the room and dried off and I laid face up. She offered her breast, mouth (LFK and DFK) and I though we were going to 69 but she said no. I was ok with that because she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and used her hands and then no hands as I pushed deep in her mouth and hitting her throat. Foxy jumped on top and rode me like Silver and she was the Lone Ranger. She reaches back and rubs my balls as she is going and every so often leaned down to kiss.

My turn, Foxy got on her back and I entered her. She was pushing on me and smiling and loving every second of it. For a second I though I saw a grimace however she smiled and said ok!! Doggie same thing, I pulled out after a couple of minutes and blew on her back. Foxy didn't move and she just kept massaging my balls as I blew. Hell of a Sensation. She got every drop out. She flipped around while still holding my balls and gave me a quick hand job looking for the last drop. She smiled and said Good and Thank you. She cleaned my batter off her back and ass and then cleaned me up, then with alcohol sprayed on the cloth. She keep saying something and cupping my junk.

I said something smart ass that I know she did not understand but made me laugh. "This old man made you cum didn't he?" Foxy just smiled and kept going.

Overall a Great session!!

Summary, Foxy is tiny. 4 foot and a half although she will say 4'9. She is not build for the wild ass bang session although she sure could play the role. IOP: Foxy has an energy level that kept her moving the entire session, I can see how some think that its mechanical but I did not see that. In her way, its how she attempts to please you. She is not geisha like, you have to dress yourself, dry yourself off etc. But it is a different session from a different gal that was amazing.

Looks: Foxy is Hot, Tiara is a very close 2nd. A doubles session with them would be off the chart in my book. Each of them does what the other doesn't in some cases.

Service: 10. She baths you, cleans you up, and then fucks your brains out.

I went in and she did not know whom I was so I do not see it as special treatment. I have to assume she is that way with everyone but from what I read, others are disappointed. Fair enough, I understand.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!! Foxy is not to be missed either.
    Recommendation: Yes

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

this is interesting
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I remember the excessive wiping, LOL, but Foxy was overall great with me.. Daty, BBFSCIP.. she is so cute.

Ghost.. I think your full remark was, "this old man, made you cum, he played knick knack with his thumb"