Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aleah Lyn: Make-up S-E-X is fun!

Aleah Lyn: Make-up S-E-X is fun!

Companion's Handle: Aleah Lyn
    Date of Visit: 2-24-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone or pm
    Phone Number: 713-909-7769
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?59637-Aleah-Lyn
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Hugging, small talk, ass grabbing, caressing, cg, k9, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: triple Benjamins
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: black and pulled up in a bun
    Smoking Status: at times
    Ethnic/Racial background: perfect blend of Mexican and Filipino
    Companion Description: Aleah is an Asian goddess in my eyes, with a very street smart demeanor about her. She greeted me in her apartment complex wearing street clothes and gawd damn was I blown away - mind you, I have seen her many, many times before but on this day she just looked beyond heavenly. She was dressed so stylish imo, starting at the bottom: she was wearing black horseback riding style boots, form fitting light colored blue jeans that just highlighted her small bubble butt (I couldn't help but squeeze it), up top she had on an elegant red blouse that just left you wanting to know what was underneath it... I already knew but its always nice to see it again :-) As I've stated in my other reviews of Aleah Lyn... hereinafter "AL" for short... ok nevermind, there's no way I can refer to her as AL, I had a dog named AL and a college roommate named AL... hmm, where was I? Oh yeah, Aleah's description: She has the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen, I've seen them when she laughs, I've seen them when she cries, I've seen them when she's been excited, I've seen them when she's pissed, I've seen them when she's been in ecstasy (unless she was faking it?!?!) - I love her brown almond eyes! ... Her little button nose is just a thing of natural beauty, it should be named the eighth wonder of the world imo. Oh, and her figure, well, she's slim built, but for my money she's built perfectly fine. I don't mean to oversell her, but there's just something about Aleah Lyn.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, but be careful because she is very addictive!

Public comments:
    [SLAYER: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS!! AND IF YOU DO, THEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT- LOL]
    Aleah and I have been around the hobby block together for some time now, I recently ranted about her dusting me last Friday. Things happen and we move past them, that's what forgiveness is and it applies to this hobby as equally as it applies in the rest of our real world lives. So we met yesterday and I'm sure glad we did. We exchanged many unpleasant words towards each other on Friday, then Saturday and a little bit on Sunday too, resolving to meet on Monday. I don't blame her for getting upset with me, I will be the first to admit that while my heart is always in the right place, I have an over-agressive type A personality, and she is definitely more laid back and chill. There's no denying that we are friends in addition to being just simply provider & hobbyist, but we also know that there are certain boundaries that we must never cross (as she constantly reminds me). So, after we enter her luxury apartment with a gorgeous view of the Galleria, we catch up with small talk as I start to caress her ass in those tight blue jeans, she responds with a smile and a little giggle and shines those brown eyes at me and I can already feel Attaboy jr getting pumped up. Jr. and I both where thinking the same thing: wasn't this the same girl that we swore we would never have sex with again after last Friday? We both agreed that in some circumstances such as this, being hypocritical (yet excused by forgiveness) was worth the charge... oh that bum!!! If your hands could of only felt that bum as my hands did you would understand why I couldn't take my hands off of it, she wanted to undress and I just couldn't let go (we both laughed)... I wanted to take the time to disrobe her myself, but I figured if we undressed ourselves then we would be naked that much sooner! So we're naked..(25 minutes later) I was smiling from ear to ear. We layed next to each other and started making small talk... then my work phone started blowing up and I had to rush back to my office, it really sucked having to leave ahead of schedule which bummed me out because we were laying there as if we were lovers (maybe the universe intervened). But the make-up sex with Aleah was great and I am happy that we both believe and understand the value of forgiveness! Life's to short to hold grudges. ♡

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Really don't know why you went back.....and she advertises every day, so that is a full time W.

Accept

^^^ I'm a gluttonous addict to her beauty. There's a unilateral connection that I just can't disconnect from. While not a popular comment to make, it's just the way it is. I can't defend it, nor justify my actions other than to profess that my penis wants what my penis wants.

Haha, well that's some entertaining stuff. Hobbying should be fun, surprised she didn't get mad about you calling her out in coed. glad it worked out.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Lol...... It's your coin bro...... and your choice. As long as it makes you happy.................. But remember this.....!

You broke a major "hobby" rule of bringing your Emotions into this. You cried Wolf once......... the next one your going to get hazed hard...........

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cocks rule....until they rule you. Time to have a talk with your little friend.

^^^ I've tried many a times, but then when he gets excited and looks up at me with that sad look in his one "eye", I can't help from caving in and texting her for him to make an appointment. He's a persuasive little cock! ...and he seems to always have the "balls" to push me to the point where I can't say no to him. I'm a slave to his needs.... I think there's a conspiracy between Aleah and my cock to bilk me out of my hobby fund!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    putting the pussy on the pedestal

^^^ maybe, but remember, just because she's on my pedestal doesn't mean she's necessarily on the pedestals of others. She needs to earn that herself. I've grandfathered her place on my pedestal based upon my past experiences with her... kind of like the King Richard Petty getting a past champions starting lineup provisional at Daytona - his cars haven't performed up to snuff in a longtime... ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Aboy, as the saying goes, different strokes for different folks. What’s important is that for you, she’s your person. You do what makes you happy. Tip of the cap for putting it out there and manning up.

^^^ thank you for the tip of your cap. Much appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She wasted my time. She did exactly to me what she did to you. Already got through screening and all and top of that wanted to video chat. Went to her incall and said im here. Then she texts me “did you want to hang out?” I said huh? We made an appt for this time.. then never heard back. Wasted my time driving 45min to her incall. I believe she just makes an appt after appt and just welcomes whoever gets there first. Not worth it! Horrible tcb

Thumbs down I tried :-(

^^^ damn, I'm sorry to hear that... I thought it was only me who she did that shit to. And that "want to hang out" text you mentioned, I'm 99% sure it's an automatic response she has set up. Not that her actions are excused by it in any way, shape or form. I hope she sees your post and takes stock in it, because others are going to stop trying if you, me and others encounter the same last minute scheduling shenanigans (and I am saying that with kindness).

Aleah Lyn: If you're reading this, please know that all the good that my review may have done for your business reputation to put you (back) on other guys' radars is completely wiped away by the above misstep on your part. I think you would agree that "time is money"...and you have to respect and appreciate that such mantra goes for both sides of the street. This fellow drove 45 minutes to see you! That's 100% bullshit on your part baby!!!

Since that ladies are not permitted to post in this forum and defend themselves, I would ask that if Aleah should contact you BB with a plausible excuse, and if it's one you can accept, then please do post such excuse. I'm not holding my breath that your situation will be cured as mine was, but only in the event it should happen. I think the score on this one is fairly evident due to the pattern in her behavior. Damn, once again, I'm sorry if my review had any influence on your decision to see her. I tried to put her in the best light possible.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Thanks

Sounds like true

Kidding!

Red face

^^^ keen observation... but she only loves me for my roses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast