Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aleah Lyn: Make-up S-E-X is fun!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Ain't it the Truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Always has been

Giv'n some credit where credit is due...

Since there's no use in me trying to disguise my feelings for Aleah after writing the above review and the sundry of follow up posts in this thread, and since I seem to be one out of a small minority of hobbyists who seem to write anything nice about her... I'm going to go on record and say that I think the pictures she's posted in her recent ads are quite stunning. Nice work Aleah! I told her once she belongs on the pages of Vogue more so than the webpages of this and other sites... hell, I even offered to pull some strings and introduce her to my fashion designer friend in Soho NYC, who would have put her on the catwalk immediately, but she graciously told me "thanks, but no thanks". Believe me, that's not a string that I would pull for just anyone if I didn't believe that there was a solid shot of her making it.

Oh well, I'm just trying my best to be a better hobbyist.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! THREATENS COMMUNITY
    Is your Soho NYC friend a pimp as well

^^^ LOL Ethan, welcome back from your time out.

Let's hear about other's good times with this sexy gal!

I can't believe Aleah doesn't get more good press. She's got looks that kill!

1 obviously Motley Crue's famed song of the same title comes to mind.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Attaboy View Post
    I can't believe Aleah doesn't get more good press. She's got looks that kill!

In all seriousness my friend, NOONE wants to pay inflated rates on a NON GFE / CBJ Provider...................

So i say
    PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...................... ..............!!!

Good press only...

Let's stick with good press Slayer... in this new Corona state, her services may become more of the norm as Corona can be passed via seaman as equally as saliva. Let's cut her a little slack just once. It's like reading a review about the new Corvette and bitching about it having a mid engine, it's just the way it is my friend. In short, the Corvette's engine is no longer in the front and Aleah no longer gives a bbbj.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What is hard to believe is your continuing promotion and interest in this girl. She advertises plenty, 2 or 3 times a day.
    Let it go.

RV, I'm just curious to see what others might like about her. It's not about advertising or marketing for her, as you said she does a pretty good job of that all on her own. She might be the hardest working gal on the board, hell, the Internet for that matter.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    Completely , agree
    This was a long read. Respectfully, we should leave private friendship and admiration for providers out of these discussions.
    I for one am interested in reading about performance, appearance and attitude.
    I'll grant you she is a great looking hottie.
    Curious to know if you would still be friends if you were to stop hobbying with her

that's my point Ricky...

I completely agree with you Ricky, I too am "interested in reading about performance, appearance and attitude" - please direct me to one of your recent reviews.

Also, you wrote that you are curious to know if she and I would still be friends if was to stop hobbying with her.... that presupposes that I am friends with her in the first place (not by my definition of the term). My friendship is no deeper than anyone else who walks in and plunks down her posted Roses for a "hangout" session. Trust me when I tell you that she could give two shits about me, so she would certainly care less than that after I stop seeing her. If you think I am delusional and think for a second that she's my gf or anything of the sort, guess again. She's not here for anything more than the Roses, which makes her no different than most, if not all, of the providers on this site.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since this has progressed beyond review, thread is closed.

Please take non-review discussions to a discussion forum preferably the LR.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2