Companion's Handle: Cutelittlemegan
Date of Visit: 02/24/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 214-516-1350
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...uteLittleMegan
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES
Activities: BBBJ, Breast Worship
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 100+20tip
Approximate age of Companion: 21
Hair Color and Length: long black
Smoking Status: could not tell
Ethnic/Racial background: aa
Companion Description: Small body with big tits with nice large areola and edible nipple
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
With a business appointment in Dallas I scanned OH2 on Sunday and contacted about 5 girls for an appointment and Megan was the first and only to reply back. She asked for a message from my ECCIE account and after that we set a time to meet.

She has allot of reviews so i'll just ad that she is real and her BBBJ is awesome. The tit play was outstanding with her giving me instruction on how she likes them being sucked and fondled. She is not full service and the menu is limited but I knew that going in and I was satisfied with the session and left a tip.

Her TCB was spot on....she was right on time and gave perfect instructions on where to go once inside the complex. A very safe area to park and her incall was a very clean upscale short stay apartment.

The key here is she contacted me via text 30 min before the appointment and was on time as was I and was the girl in the pictures.