Thread: The best ever

Registered Male (Not Verified)

The best ever

I’ve been hobbying for 15 years, thinking of stepping away. If you had to go out with the Babe Ruth of providers, who would it be?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ummm...Babe Ruth was a dude.
    Geez
    Foreigners

^
    -MG

Thanks dip shit

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That attitude wont get you far around here sir.

There is no babe ruth of providers, and frankly if i even knew what your preferences were i still wouldnt send you their way, maybe you should go find a bridge and demand bags of wool....

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Welp. Good to see we just immediately attack and mock newcomers to the site. Warm welcome!

That said the possibility of a "best" provider is impossible because it is completely subjective. There are women that other guys rave about that I have zero attraction to whatsoever and that's okay. Likewise there are girls that are at least physically "hotter" than some of my top five but the attitude and conduct of my ATFs puts them on another level you can't reach with looks. All subjective.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Take a week or two off and head somewhere else. Thailand (Pattaya), Costa Rica or some other latin american locale, Germany for the FKK/RTC or maybe eastern europe. If you're going to take a hiatus, best to do it where you can get lots of action easily. That experience will be memorable vs just one last session with someone you don't know.

Cali1969: lighten up. I think knottyman was just making a joke. And it WAS pretty funny. I had a chuckle at least. But no reason to get butthurt, everything here should be taken lighthearted.

To answer your question; I’ll agree with other responses that we all like different things. However, my personal opinion is Premier25 is the best I’ve ever had. In the hobby or out.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26226-Premier25

Her body is fucking flawlesss...on point. Tiny girl with big ass natural titties and a great ass. And she has a very pretty face. Beyond the aesthetics, this girl will rock your fucking world. She is down for anything. All the acronyms except bbfs. All of them. She’s a switch but prefers the Dom role and will take control and devour you, but if you want her to play the innocent sub she is more than willing. There is no IOP. She enjoys every session to the fullest and cums like a machine gun. She always on time, freshly showered and in a sexy ass outfit (she has a lot of them). She’s into chicks and 3ways are always available.

That’s my answer and I’m sticking to it. She’s Dallas based but comes to Austin from time to time. Enjoy.