Thread: Renna: The best DFK I've had in a while w/ Renna

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Renna: The best DFK I've had in a while w/ Renna

Companion's Handle: Renna
    Date of Visit: 02/25/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 9035195899
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?68678-Renna
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CG. RCG, MISH, Doggy, Convo, HJ,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hr
    Donation: 360
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Short and Dark
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Short, sweet, tanned skin, a few tattoos, great curves and super friendly personality.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Coming from eccie, I've never really been one to use ISOs but this morning I was up an couldn't sleep so I decided to put one up asking for a heavy dfk session. Renna was quick to respond and she let me know that she loved to dfk and was pretty close to my area so within the hour we set up an incall. Boys let me tell you this girl is amazing, if you're tired of providers that don't enjoy their time with you or who sort of go through the motions when they see you, Renna is the solution to all of your problems. Hands down she provided one of the most personal and intimate experiences I have had with a provider in a long time. She is extremely into what she does and is very very good at it. I usually take a lot to be satisfied which is why I try to book for longer than an hr but she had me like putty in the palms of her hands (among other things ;) ) after the first 30 minutes. Definitely my new favorite provider with an incredible rate and super easy booking. Also she is not a clock watcher at all and makes sure her time is 100% given to you, I genuinely felt like she was building a connection with me and the experience was like I was with a girl I was dating and not a provider.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    cool story bro

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar