Thread: Kim K: Round 2 with Kinky Kim K

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Kim K: Round 2 with Kinky Kim K

Companion's Handle: Kim K
    Date of Visit: Valentines day
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text
    Phone Number: (972) 677-8305‬
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?69410-Kim-K
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, Ball play, DT, Rimming, DATY, TUHA, CFS, Doggie, CG, kinky talk,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: $
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Red and long
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Just as hot as before! Short, big natural breasts and a great ass. Straight red hair past shoulders. freshly waxed bare pussy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? FUCK YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? FUUUUUUUUCK YES

Public comments:
    As always, this is fantasy and for entertainment purposes.
    Here I am again, in a daze of exhaustion and satisfaction. Remembering my second round with Kim K.

Texting was much faster now that we've gotten to know each other (She REALLY got to know me last time). We texted, I parked. We texted, I walked up. I Knock and she's standing before me in a house clothes still looking sexy as FUCK. We exchange the usual conversation and it's off to the back room. I haven't been there in a few months but it hasn't changed a bit.

The hot stuff:
    This time she PUSHES me down onto the bed and crawls on top of me for a DFK (heavy on the french). We're both still fully clothed but that is about to change. She lifts up my shirt and aggressively sucks on my nipples before licking her way south while sliding my pants to me knees. She never broke eye contact. I lay back and watch the show. The show was a sensual BBBJ with heavy attention to the balls and taint. Now if you read my last review on her you can guess what happens next. She grabs my jeans with legs still in them, hoists them up and orders me to hold them. YES MA'AM. With me in the baby ass wiping position, She dives into my asshole like an animal, all while spitting on my rock hard cock for HJ lubrication. heaven.

After a few minutes of this she asks if "daddy wants to do the same for me?" I thought you'd never ask.

I Stand up, throw her face down on the bed and hoist that beautiful ass in the air. Now in the FDAU position I slide her shorts and panties down to reveal that sweet smelling Kim K pussy. Being a gentleman, I Kneel and lick that pussy from clit to crack first, then work my way to that browneye. She. is. Responsive.

After she can't take anymore, I suit up and drive it home for what I'm embarrassed to say was a short CFS session. What can I say, after all that I just couldn't hold it together for more that a few minutes.
    She lay on the bed and pillow talk for a minute. We clean up and I'm on my way.
    Last edited by notanotherhandle2; 02-24-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've read reviews and she seems to be a real kinky cutie, but she's stood me up at least four times. maybe one day soon the stars will line up for us! Lol