Thread: twiggy: Something about Twiggy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

twiggy: Something about Twiggy

Companion's Handle: twiggy
    Date of Visit: 20 FEB 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or phone
    Phone Number: 262-330-3002
    Email Address: -
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?69911-twiggy
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities:
    * LFK
    * BBBJ to the max
    * Grinding, dry humping with clothes on (no rubber in the room, because she wasn't expecting to give up the kitty on our first visit) We humped so much that her pants got visibly wet with her juices - so it became wet humping lol
    * BLS to the max
    * Toying herself on her knees with a vibrator until she had an extremely climactic orgasm
    * BBBJ
    * CIM (very skillfully done)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min, but we lost track of time
    Donation: $
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Long, in braids
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black African Woman
    Companion Description:
    Twigs is very beautiful. Looks like a European model of East African origin. Her features look just like the dark-skinned women of Ethiopia, Eritrea or South Sudan). Very slim with abs of steel. Slanted eyes and very full lips. She does not look American at all.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceed my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    She is a YMMV-extremist when it comes to FS sex, but this does not apply to BBBJs. She will serve up a very talented BBBJ and she'll adapt it to your wants and needs. But her kitty is very guarded. It's not just banned form WM (more on that in the ROS/private section), she guards it from ANY man that she's not 100% comfortable with yet.

She's very intelligent and skilled at a lot of things. She's also very laid back and much more like a RW woman than an actual provider.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by tre713; 02-24-2020 at 08:02 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    awesome review, looking to see her this week. her view and her post sealed it for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    She seems like a lot of fun! I definitely want to see her!!!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Damn good review of Twiggy! You’ve reminded me that I may need to visit her again very soon.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Here4fun View Post
    awesome review, looking to see her this week. her view and her post sealed it for me.
    Hope you have/had fun! Her sloppy head is mesmerizing.

Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    She seems like a lot of fun! I definitely want to see her!!!
    Hell yeah. I saw her twice in one week, which I never do. And the 2nd time she was more dolled up and her performance was insane (still need to write about it).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    Damn good review of Twiggy! You’ve reminded me that I may need to visit her again very soon.***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Glad the review was useful.