Thread: Misbahavin: Misbahavin has the tits and knows how to use them

Misbahavin: Misbahavin has the tits and knows how to use them

Companion's Handle: Misbahavin
    Date of Visit: 02/21/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 817-382-7212
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49954-Misbahavin
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Russian, BBBJ X2, Mish, LFK, Breast Worship, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Blondish
    Smoking Status: saw smokes in her cosmetic case but no odor in the room or on her.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Huge tits with a perky nipple, tall, broad shoulders, cute face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    My regulars left over from ECCIE have all left the game so now it's time to stop lurking on OH2 and jump into the action.

Over the past several weeks maybe months I have exchanged texts and PM's with several Fort Worth girls only to have plans fall apart (ghost) at the last minute. Seems allot of OH2 ladies have very selective hours and days that the store is open for business.

I had a downtown Fort Worth appointment and looked for providers in that area the day before hoping I could setup something but I was very skeptical as these type of meet ups have been falling thru over the past several months.

I called Misbehavin and she was quick to respond and agree to a noon meet up.

She is a sweet sexy MILF who you might see shopping at Krogers and think damn I would like to hit that.

I will definitely repeat as she has great TCB, a great incall, and awesome tits.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Crazydike's Avatar
    thanks for the review sir. Very informative.