More photos at www.thevipchanel.net or add me on Snapchat @TheChanelVIP
832-779-5476

I’m Chanel.

A goddess, pleaser, and seductress. I describe myself as the ultimate free spirit. I’m kind, down to earth and extremely open minded. There’s almost nothing I have not experienced and I’m willing to try anything at least once! I’m big into astrology, wine and food.
But enough about me! You are a gentleman, respectful and willing to live out your greatest experience a fantasy with a beautiful lady such as myself. Breathe and get ready to treat yourself!

Locations:
I am located at the following areas in Houston upon PREBOOKING. Prebooking for me is scheduling no less than 2 days in advance AFTER screening has been completed.

MIDTOWN • DOWNTOWN • WOODLANDS • WESTCHASE (all locations will be 4-5 star hotels NO MOTELS)

Those locations are for dates 90 minutes and up. If you would like to schedule a meeting for an hour or a same day/last minute meeting, we will meet at my HUMBLE location.

Rates:
$300 • 60 minutes
$400 • 90 minutes
$500 • 2 hours

$200 Dinner Dates 2-3 hours max.
*all other rates are listed on my website!

Menu:
My menu is listed on my website for personal reasons. Please visit my website www.thevipchanel.net and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Menu to see what I have to offer!

Availability:
I am available everyday 9AM-9PM depending on my work schedule and availability.