Thread: KallMeKennedy: New Hobbiest with my 1st encounter and review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

KallMeKennedy: New Hobbiest with my 1st encounter and review

Companion's Handle: KallMeKennedy
    Date of Visit: 2/22/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (281)896-1754
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-KallMeKennedy
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall HHR
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, GFE, VIDEO AND PICS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 120 + 20 for video & pics
    Approximate age of Companion: ?
    Hair Color and Length: Long
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American
    Companion Description: Attitude was on point greeted me with a hug and introduced herself pics are of her and she has an amazing ass!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She was amazing very accommodating and even played along for my video and blew me kisses in it ... Ass is soft and round .... Great BBBJ!!!! .... NO Complaints going to look forward to our doubles session soon as my calendar clears up!!!! See you soon Kennedy!

Thanks for the review Wedemboyz72

I've been wondering about her. Please post pictures if she is good with it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Will do

Just text her and asked if it's ok but I was so preoccupied with the tightness and enjoyment of it all didn't have a chance to get pics but got plenty of video .... If she ok's it I will post .... But well worth a visit nice clean discreet hotel and no issues during session.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Good start OP.............. Kennedy is a GEM in this industry. I used to see her ALLLL the time back in the day and I think a revisit is in order.. ... Just a suggestion, try filling in the Private part for some details and if the glitch affects you also, you can PM Fancy or CK the ROS and they will input it for you.

I miss her...................... She is an AMAZING provider and a sexy one at that...........

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The slayer1

Still trying to get the hang of this is there a certain way to add pics via mobile device into these threads or only on PC ..... Also not sure what you meant by adding details to the private are (sorry still getting the hang of it all) but you've been a great help

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedemboyz72 View Post
    Still trying to get the hang of this is there a certain way to add pics via mobile device into these threads or only on PC ..... Also not sure what you meant by adding details to the private are (sorry still getting the hang of it all) but you've been a great help

No worries my man......... There is a portion in every review that is hidden from providers and Non-Verified male members that only Verified Hobbyists can see. You might have been hit by the glitch where that portion did not show up especially if you did it by phone. The private part of the review is where you describe in detail your experience of the session............... A "play by play" for lack of better words...............

If you need to add pics, you can email them to me and I can add them as long as the beautiful Kennedy is cool with it...........

char.charcoal@protonmail.com