Thread: Randyn: Randyn shook me all night long!

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar

Randyn: Randyn shook me all night long!

Companion's Handle: Randyn
    Date of Visit: 02/19/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: Will provide after screening
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29616-Randyn
    City, State: Burleson, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CONVO, LFK, BREAST WORSH, DATY, CG, RCG, CFS, K-9, Mish,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: 300 RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: brownish
    Smoking Status: Do not know
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Looks just like her picts, 5'9", tan, flat belly, amazing ass, a few non distracting tats, and those MM DD'S that are nothing but greatness! She super sweet and is a top tier provider in my eyes!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes!

Public comments:
    Here is my dream I had. I had seen Randyn on the WW and thought wow this is to good to be true. I reached out to her and we message back and forth a few time but we could not get on the same page. She later sent a few followed up text updating me about availability. I send her a message back saying I would be able to meet her that evening. The evening arrives and she text back to confirm our time. I give her directions to my place and she is on her way. Randyn got to my place in about 45 minutes.

I get text from Randyn saying she is here. I walk outside 2 meet her. It is cold and pouring down rain. I help her out of the car and we go inside quickly. We say hello and I offer her something to drink. She was wearing those ripped look blue jeans, a regular top and had her hair up because of the rain. We sit down and start chatting about life. Randyn is very easy going and chilled. She is very easy on the eyes with a great banging body on her. She does have tats but it was not distracting to me, She is thin, has smooth skin, with a great ass and of course the bolt on DD's that look amazing on her. I could hang out with Randyn all day long just bullshitting with her. Well maybe not because I would want to be in the bedroom the entire time. haha. She was low key sound I had not clue what I was going to encounter. Lucky me!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Great review. Looking forward to meeting her

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Randyn makes for great company. But she can get sideways real quick.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.