Hair Color and Length: Blond, pinned up
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Nice body, natural
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? ymmv

Public comments:
    Went by Luxury for an hour of bliss, and while comfortable, not all that I was hoping for.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    well-written, good review. I have reported Apple as Protestant, perhaps you missed that? she offered BBBJCIM to me, and I took it.. excellent technique, I, too, rarely get off by BJ. you don't seem as enthusiastic about her cute, small appearance, which I get.. naturally your focus was on a mediocre skill set.

and comparing her to Shasha, Apple will manifestly lose out. did you see any of Apple's adventurous side? she is a bit wild.. Daty during handstand, finger up my ass.. your session bordered on bland.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unfortunately I saw none of the "wild side" you mentioned... I agree she is cute, and mentioned that in my review. I never got a chance to see a handstand LOL! Yes, I would definitely say my session didn't just border on, but was very bland... the level of commitment from her was just not there, it all felt as if she was just going through the motions. Maybe that night was a one off, who knows, but was my experience at least during this visit.

I also did not see anything about her prior to my visit... but with the Luxury talent being uniformly good, I don't often schedule an appointment, but rather prefer to walk in and be surprised at who my luck of the draw is.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

hopefully your review is an outlier experience.. the other Apple reviews played up her adventurous side. I have seen a few other ladies reviews, recently, where they declined/avoided DATY.. puzzling.. I wonder if the Corona virus played into the decision. not that any lady has it, but maybe a mental
    extra-precaution of sorts?

update:

Apple is supposed to be leaving for a long vacation "next Saturday".. I don't know if that means February 29, or March 7.. when I hear "next", I think of the very next one coming, but I know Southerners often mean "next" as the one after the one upcoming.

anyway, Apple doesn't have a long tome remaining until she leaves. that I know with certainty.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

Sounds like Apple went on vacation early from this and the other review. Just my observation.

agreed.. it may be that Apple checked out mentally, already.

given that, I'm going to predict that long vacation will become a permanent vacation.