Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinions Sought

Verified Companion Companion Lovely Lamour's Avatar
    I am actually thinking to get a camper van and offering some van adventures in addition to having an apartment, just to cut down on the amount of traffic that is coming and going from my apartment. When I see three people in one day, I am scared to work for 2-3 days after because I don't want my neighbors to take notice of how many men I have over. I am sure it would increase my income significantly if I stopped turning down customers and began seeing everybody who called. And if I am going to work out of a van, I figure I might as well save some money and live in it. I spend 90% of my time on the computer in one spot when I am not working anyways. Guess I'd better look around for a wash and fold service and park near there. LOL.

A couple of months ago I was awakened at 3 am by some guy outside yelling my name and saying "I can't remember where you live, will you open your window and wave at me!" I was mortified and froze. Then I heard my neighbors door slam as he went outside and yelled at the guy to leave or he was going to call the cops... Yep. When idiots start doing things like that it is time for me to move on. Seems I have about worn out my welcome here. And all of my ads say that I work daylight hours only, too. But guys get drunk and do stupid shit. If I lived in a van I could move it around every day and I wouldn't have to worry about things like that happening.
    Last edited by Lovely Lamour; 02-23-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    Experience Lovely Lamour's Luscious Touch
    Available daytime hours only!
    512-337-2002

* Discrete reviews only please.*
    * I have a sweet spot for mature respectful gentlemen over the age of 40.*
    * Please CALL 512-337-2002 for immediate attention.*

You could offer a discount for outcalls or for booking certain times of the day, as an incentive. Or consider sharing an incall with another lady. What about a tiny home?! That seems like a viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    You could offer a discount for outcalls or for booking certain times of the day, as an incentive. Or consider sharing an incall with another lady. What about a tiny home?! That seems like a viable option.
    Thanks for the suggestions Nikki. The last time I shared an in call with someone we had a lot of problems with too much traffic. Discounts for booking certain times of the day is a great idea. Tiny houses are sweet, but I want to be able to travel off road in rugged places and take my home with me.

I hear you can camp for free on BLM property and there is a lot of it in other states to the west of us. Gasoline, food, car maintenance, car insurance, cell phone, water and cleaning costs are the only expenses the nomads have. It is easy to live on social security of $1000 per month when you live in your car.

They estimate about a million people are retiring in their cars in the US. There are also half a million homeless people who don't even have cars to live in. The car dwellers are lucky compared to the truly homeless who have to poop and pee in the alleys. That is why it smells like a sewer all the time in the city. Society should really do something about the homeless, if for no other reason than simply because of the smell it generates.

Some estimate that the homeless population has increased by several hundred thousand since Trump got elected.
    Last edited by Lovely Lamour; 02-23-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    512-337-2002

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok.
    But if you park in my driveway and we have sex in your van.
    Is that an incall or an outcall?

Your call.
    512-337-2002

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't know about living the gypsy life. Good luck if you decide to try it. You might want to research communication issues though. If you get well out from metropolitan areas, e.g. BLM lands, you may not need to keep your cell phone service. Your phone may only be good as a paperweight.

FWIW, I don't think a mobile incall would keep me from seeing a provider I really wanted to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Voy_1947 View Post

FWIW, I don't think a mobile incall would keep me from seeing a provider I really wanted to see.
    Thanks for saying. I am just tired of giving the fruits of my labor to a landlord. Especially with how much labor it costs these days. And the price of rent just keeps on going up. I ain't getting any younger.

Speaking of getting younger...

I'd like to find a younger man with a really small penis and a premature ejaculation "problem" and marry him for about10 years, which will probably be the rest of my life. I wouldn't even mind if he indulges in the hobby once in a while to give me a break. I like to cook and do the dishes.
    Last edited by Lovely Lamour; 02-23-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    512-337-2002

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I’ve thought about buying a trailer, finding some land to park it on and having a Gypsy set up for when I feel like being in the country. Being mobile sounds more challenging, but I bet you can make it work. I have a friend that has been traveling the US in a van with her two dogs for over a year. SHE LOVES IT! She told me there is a whole sub culture out there and sub cultures within subcultures. Maybe there could be a niche for you.

Since you are such an amazing writer with a great sense of humor you could blog your travels. It could be really nice and get adventurous guys to be excited to come see you.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    They do this in Germany and probably all over Europe.

It can be fun and alot safer as far as nosey neighbors:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2