Thread: Opinions Sought

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Lovely Lamour's Avatar
    I am actually thinking to get a camper van and offering some van adventures in addition to having an apartment, just to cut down on the amount of traffic that is coming and going from my apartment. When I see three people in one day, I am scared to work for 2-3 days after because I don't want my neighbors to take notice of how many men I have over. I am sure it would increase my income significantly if I stopped turning down customers and began seeing everybody who called. And if I am going to work out of a van, I figure I might as well save some money and live in it. I spend 90% of my time on the computer in one spot when I am not working anyways. Guess I'd better look around for a wash and fold service and park near there. LOL.

A couple of months ago I was awakened at 3 am by some guy outside yelling my name and saying "I can't remember where you live, will you open your window and wave at me!" I was mortified and froze. Then I heard my neighbors door slam as he went outside and yelled at the guy to leave or he was going to call the cops... Yep. When idiots start doing things like that it is time for me to move on. Seems I have about worn out my welcome here. And all of my ads say that I work daylight hours only, too. But guys get drunk and do stupid shit. If I lived in a van I could move it around every day and I wouldn't have to worry about things like that happening.
    Last edited by Lovely Lamour; 02-23-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    Experience Lovely Lamour's Luscious Touch
    Available daytime hours only!
    512-337-2002

* Discrete reviews only please.*
    * I have a sweet spot for mature respectful gentlemen over the age of 40.*
    * Please CALL 512-337-2002 for immediate attention.*