Thread: Psssssttt..

Verified Companion Companion sunshinelovely's Avatar

Psssssttt..

I’ll be visiting ATX on a Thursday (( March Fifth ))

Can we mix in a little bit of romance into the bedroom too? Maybe hang out outside of the bedroom too. It’s fun being a mans sex toy but can a girl get more than that once in a while ..

Please go ahead and book with me ahead of time if you’d like to see me out that way .

Any donations / tips before I cum out there would be helpful but then again it’s not a requirement .

If you’d like to make me smile & feel extra special though my cash app name is sunshinelovely17 . Maybe send some pictures or somethin’

Here , take a look at my Menu ..

Around the world
    Asian Cowgirl
    Asian Style
    Cfs
    Cowgirl
    DT
    Doggie
    Half & half
    Landing strip
    Pearl Necklace
    Reverse cowgirl
    Reverse half & half
    Lingerie
    Light BDSM

I’ve been craving a good punishment / being taken under ones control in the bedroom . I posted a thread about it in The Dungeon .

If you’re interested in that kind of thing pleaseeeee do me a favor & message me about it .

I like things like.. being spanked, choked, a little hair pulling, stuff like that .

My Rates are as follows ;

200/hr Incall +50 for Outcall

I’m DDF & expect the same in return. I’m safe & require cfs. No negotiations on that or my rates. Please no AA & I don’t allow SS.

Screening Requirements ;

Please have reference info ready upon messaging me from a verified provider who can vouch for you . You can also be screened thru my Private Delights profile at this link : https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sunshinelovely

Thank you for reading ����

⛓ XxX0 ⛓

Last edited by sunshinelovely; 02-22-2020 at 07:11 PM.