Thread: 👉Available right now!! Text me for specials!! Different specials every hour!!

Verified Companion

👉Available right now!! Text me for specials!! Different specials every hour!!

👉👉I am ready and available right now 🙋 and will continue to be throughout the night ✅, taking last minute, as well as scheduled in advance calls 📱, Incall NWSA!

⭐REVIEW SPECIALS HAPPENING NOW!! TEXT NOW FOR THIS HOURS SPECIAL RATE!!

😜 Hurry and text now so you can cum fill me up just like I been waiting for!💦

🚫🚫🚫
    I do not offer:
    ·Greek
    ·CIM
    ·COF
    ·MSOG
    ·BNG
    ·FF
    ·BNG
    ·DFK
    **I May offer a little something else off the menu for a small tip extra😜
    👉👉Right now I'm offering my off the menu special add on for just half the tip I ask usually!! Very limited time offer!!

🌹🌹🌹
    QV-100🌟
    HHR-200🌟150 during special
    HR-300🌟250 during special

Callie🌺737·217·0943

Also, be sure to add me on Snapchat with the code posted below. I take payment of $20 for a monthly subscription to see daily naughty pics and vids loaded to my Snapchat story. I accept payment through google pay using the email kinkykalitx@gmail.com. After making payment, just send me a screenshot verification and you will be added😜
    👉IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN 24HRS OF BEING ADDED, YOU WILL BE DELETED. AND I DO NOT POST ANYTHING X-RATED UNTIL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE PAID. THANK YOU😘

Attached Images Attached Images