Thread: Anyone Else Having Issues Receiving Emails?

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar

Anyone Else Having Issues Receiving Emails?

It seems I am not getting emails from this site yet, even though I have adjusted my settings accordingly in my "settings". Meaning for instance, when I get replies on my posts, etc.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Retired Site "Guide"
    Your concerns are being addressed. For now, chalk it up to some growing pains. Your patience is appreciated.

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Your concerns are being addressed. For now, chalk it up to some growing pains. Your patience is appreciated.
    No worries and thank you for the reply! I was just wondering if it was just me or a site issue, so thank you for clarifying.

Hell, I am just glad we have a place to regroup, so honestly, not upset at all.

THANK YOU for all you guys are doing. It is definitely NOT overlooked nor unappreciated. You are marvelous rockstars!!!!!!
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I'm having issues, too. No email notifications of several waiting site messages yesterday and this morning. Wasn't a problem a few days ago, however.

No doubt there will be glitches with the amount of traffic this board is now getting. Grinning and baring, er, bearing.

Add my appreciation for H2's continuing existence. Irish kisses to your shillelaghs! (They make French kisses green with envy.)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-10-2018 at 05:02 AM.

Retired Site "Guide"
    An update from the site Administrator:

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Meanwhile, we appear to have figured out the mailer issue (not fixed as yet) but simply overloading the mailer due to many requests for password and address resets has bollixed a couple of other mailer functions such as PM notices.

Patience, please, and we know we can be on track shortly.
    Not good news, I know, but help is on the way.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thank you for keeping us updated!!!

Tried to change my email address but it won't allow it without changing my password.
    Any solutions?
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Still Looking Around Mexxxican Warrior's Avatar

Question Still Waiting

I joined on 04/11/2018 and still have not received an email to confirm....