Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Austin the city of cancellations

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Ladies, your competitors can be your own worst enemy. I’ve received responses late in the game offering to undercut my current appointment. I don’t cancel my current appointment because I do not wish to jeopardize my opportunity for future visits. But this does happen. There is no honor among thieves.
    Yup, I've had it happen to me a couple of times and the guy has come over and told/ showed me the messages. Brit is right dirty hustling and it's not right. I know some guys that have accepted the per say discount and others that no longer use that provider(s) as a reference because of it. I would never do that to another provider because it isn't right and you wouldn't want it to happen to you. It's kind of like guys who double book and see which provider gives him the best rate. I had someone one time "say" the other provider said she could do 80$ for an hour and could I do better because he really wanted to see me lol i told him to have fun and blocked him. I don't know if there was really another lady offering him that but if there wasn't he messed himself up trying to pull a stunt like that. My rates are low enough and no need to haggle, double book, or for the ladies take someone else's business when we reach out for ref checks. It's not cool.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

If I select a provider it because I decided to visit that lady. An offer to undercut that appt will not deter me. I’m set on an appt with “that specific” lady. However … this is the issue I have with providing recent referrals. I don’t like providers I have recently seen to know who I am planning to book … and this is a reason why.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    If I select a provider it because I decided to visit that lady. An offer to undercut that appt will not deter me. I’m set on an appt with “that specific” lady. However … this is the issue I have with providing recent referrals. I don’t like providers I have recently seen to know who I am planning to book … and this is a reason why.
    That and they often take it personal.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Damn dude! You’ve been stood up only once?
    Once.
    My whole time in the Hobby.
    Was halfway to the appointment and she went goofy when I requested location details.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Handfull View Post
    On top of all the great points everyone has made there is this: From The Atlantic 1/18/2018
    The sense that everyone could get back to you immediately, if they wanted to—and the anxiety that follows when they don’t. But the paradox of this age of communication is that this anxiety is the price of convenience.survey found that 90 percent of cellphone owners “frequently” carry their phone with them, and 76 percent say they turn their phone off “rarely” or “never.” In one small 2015 study, young adults checked their phones an average of 85 times a day. Combine that with the increasing social acceptability of using your smartphone when you’re with other people, and it’s reasonable to expect that it probably doesn’t take that long for a recipient to see any given message.
    You create for people an environment where they feel as though they could be responded to instantaneously, and then people don’t do that. And that just has anxiety all over it.But just because people know how stressful it can be to wait for a reply to what they thought would be an instant message doesn’t mean they won’t ignore others’ messages in turn.I find myself ignoring or procrastinating even important messages, and ones I want and intend to respond to. I had to create a bright red “Needs Response” email label to battle my own “delayed response” problem. I regularly read texts, think “I’ll respond to that later,” and then completely forget about it. Working memory—the brain’s mental to-do list—can only hold so much at once, and when notifications get crammed in with shopping lists and work tasks, sometimes it springs a leak.

“A lot of the time what’s happening is people have five conversations going on, and they just can’t really be intimate and present with five different people,” Turkle says. “So they kind of do a triage, they prioritize, they forget. Your brain is not a perfect instrument for processing texts. But it will be interpreted as though it really was a conversation, and so you can hurt people.”

But i still blame the millennials
    Well said. It's typically taken for granted that providers ought to be available at the press of a button. When it becomes apparent that we're unavailable, for as many people who will send one email and leave it at that, there are some who will blow up a provider's phone.

With that said, we have to remember that it goes both ways. Most men who've been a little late to incalls with me didn't know what traffic on 360 is like. I've found that since I've started giving men clearer expectations, they tend to give themselves enough time to often show up early!

Outside of that, life just happens sometimes. Many of these guys have wives or an SO, kids, an established career or any number of other obligations.
    Last edited by BrianneBanks; 02-24-2020 at 03:43 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2