Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Austin the city of cancellations

Verified Companion Companion

Austin the city of cancellations

Now I have my regulars so I do not need to see newbies but today I said why not. The guy no shows after scheduling the day of. How can we change this behavior ladies?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I am not a Provider, but I play one on tv. This is a tired story to say the least. There is nothing you can do. It is going to happen if you do this long enough.
    I understand it sucks, nothing worse than getting ready then crickets.....

Just like you, this same shit happens to us when we try a new girl too.

I have had long time regs even NCNS me now and then. Just because I had seen them 25 times does not insure anything...

Life happens.....

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Girls cancel (or NCNS) on guys all the time for a better donation. Guys cancel on girls for similar reasons. I've walked away from an appointment because:
    1) they're in a bad area
    2) I found out something suddenly in my research that made me back off
    3) Honestly they've been heavily recommended by hobbyists I know to distrust.

It sucks and I'm not saying any of that applies to you but it happens.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    It happens everywhere but Austin has an upper hand on it. I'm based in Austin and when guys NCNS or cancel they are told to pay my cancellation fee. If not payed within 24hrs they are blocked and no longer able to book with me. I haven't had enough to really complain but when it happens it is definitely frustrating especially being NCNS'd. Things happen I get it, I've had to cancel appointments before as well. Nobody is perfect but I'd rather you notify me in a timely manner and vice versa rather than sitting there waiting for nothing.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Annalise,You are the most adorable and punctual and respectful for others' time...Can't accept someone did that with you.

I take my appointments seriously and in all my years (and there have been more than a few ) of hobby dates, only canceled one time. I was driving to the appointment when I got a phone call ... family emergency. I called and canceled. She was very gracious and we made it up another time. I don't have a feel for how bad the cancellation issue it but guys do not hesitate to call out NCNS by providers ... maybe ladies should do the same? At least a 'wall of shame' in a provider forum ... but I would not oppose a public forum. Maybe a "you know what pisses me off" forum?
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Or how about when they schedule a specific time of arrival and your sitting there waiting on them and they are 20 minutes across town saying "I'm leaving office now,on my way"...smdh....these people have zero respect for others time....on to the block list they go...i aint worried...
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

On top of all the great points everyone has made there is this: From The Atlantic 1/18/2018
    The sense that everyone could get back to you immediately, if they wanted to—and the anxiety that follows when they don’t. But the paradox of this age of communication is that this anxiety is the price of convenience.survey found that 90 percent of cellphone owners “frequently” carry their phone with them, and 76 percent say they turn their phone off “rarely” or “never.” In one small 2015 study, young adults checked their phones an average of 85 times a day. Combine that with the increasing social acceptability of using your smartphone when you’re with other people, and it’s reasonable to expect that it probably doesn’t take that long for a recipient to see any given message.
    You create for people an environment where they feel as though they could be responded to instantaneously, and then people don’t do that. And that just has anxiety all over it.But just because people know how stressful it can be to wait for a reply to what they thought would be an instant message doesn’t mean they won’t ignore others’ messages in turn.I find myself ignoring or procrastinating even important messages, and ones I want and intend to respond to. I had to create a bright red “Needs Response” email label to battle my own “delayed response” problem. I regularly read texts, think “I’ll respond to that later,” and then completely forget about it. Working memory—the brain’s mental to-do list—can only hold so much at once, and when notifications get crammed in with shopping lists and work tasks, sometimes it springs a leak.

“A lot of the time what’s happening is people have five conversations going on, and they just can’t really be intimate and present with five different people,” Turkle says. “So they kind of do a triage, they prioritize, they forget. Your brain is not a perfect instrument for processing texts. But it will be interpreted as though it really was a conversation, and so you can hurt people.”

But i still blame the millennials

Verified Companion Companion
    I do the same as the above lady mentioned- block them and they cannot see me if they do not pay the cancellationfee... I also give the ladies a notification when they ask for a reference. I am very respectful of others' time.
    To me it is the most valuable thing to me in this world. I know it will happen but it did not this often in Dallas and those guys got black listed quickly. I guess no more newbies for me!

- - - Updated - - -

As much as it pains me to say this I agree....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    HEY! I thought San Antonio was the reigning king of the NCNS.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Girls cancel (or NCNS) on guys all the time for a better donation. Guys cancel on girls for similar reasons.
    When I set up an appointment, I keep it. I have never passed a scheduled BCD because of price. I don't mind it happening to me *IF* they advertise that this is their business model. BTW, I don't see Providers who operate like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    Or how about when they schedule a specific time of arrival and your sitting there waiting on them and they are 20 minutes across town saying "I'm leaving office now,on my way"...smdh....these people have zero respect for others time....on to the block list they go...i aint worried...

Oh God, this happens to guys so much. I've only been stood up on one appointment, Turned around and never contacted them again.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion Lovely Lamour's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annalise2020 View Post
    Now I have my regulars so I do not need to see newbies but today I said why not. The guy no shows after scheduling the day of. How can we change this behavior ladies?
    To me it seems to happen more often when people want to book in advance, even a few hours in advance. I don't know if they just forget they made an appointment, or things come up, or they get scared and change their minds. But I can usually count on the people who are are wanting to see me now, like in 30 minutes or an hour. With new people, however, chances are really high they will NCNS. Regulars are somewhat more dependable. I am guessing that a lot of them get scared off by some little nuance that made them think it could be a sting operation.
    Experience Lovely Lamour's Luscious Touch
    Available daytime hours only!
    512-337-2002

* Discrete reviews only please.*
    * I have a sweet spot for mature respectful gentlemen over the age of 40.*
    * Please CALL 512-337-2002 for immediate attention.*

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    I've only been stood up on one appointment,
    Damn dude! You’ve been stood up only once?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    Sorry that's happened to you. I hope you have better luck in the future.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Ladies, your competitors can be your own worst enemy. I’ve received responses late in the game offering to undercut my current appointment. I don’t cancel my current appointment because I do not wish to jeopardize my opportunity for future visits. But this does happen. There is no honor among thieves.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Ladies, your competitors can be your own worst enemy. I’ve received responses late in the game offering to undercut my current appointment. I don’t cancel my current appointment because I do not wish to jeopardize my opportunity for future visits. But this does happen. There is no honor among thieves.
    That's a really shitty business practice. I can't imagine being a provider who has to do that sort of thing to get business. I call it dirty hustling, reaching out to a client to take business away from another provider or reaching out randomly with the soul purpose to strum up business. I've had a few clients over the years that while screening have told me that so and so provider asked them to come and see them instead. Each and everytime I was told what was happening and the clients were more than turned off by the situation. Clearly if the client had wanted to see said provider he would have reached out in the first place. That's extremely tacky and well desperate as all hell. If you are a client reaching out to me you should be serious and my competitors shouldn't be something I need to worry about. It's simple you either want to meet me or you don't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast