Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HWP

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I consider myself average.....not a bbw not a spinner...i weigh 150ish at 5foot 4......i have a sister who is 5foot 2 and weighs same as me..she looks chunky and she considers herself bbw...she wears size 12/i wear size 8..so that being said its all how a person carries it.

Sorry that happened to you...maybe next time ask the gal for a recent pic since youre interested in certain type.
    At size 12 I probably would only consider your sister as a small BBW depending on how she carries it. This lady’s deal was she says she 5’8 so that means she’s HWP, well if you that y’all and 200 lbs with big tits and some meat in ur ass then probably yes, if you 300lbs and you mid sections is hanging down below the belt line a good bit then no, to me it means that maybe you are a little heavy, but it’s kinda spread out over your body some what evenly, if your 5-5 and 170-180
    But you have DD tits and a some meat in ur ass I probably wouldn’t even consider that a BBW. It’s all in how it’s distributed I guess to me. And I’m not trying to shame anyone some guys like that, I’m just not one of them. Big tits big ass fine, a gut that literally is swinging and I have to literally pick it up and hold it out of the way so I can enjoy DATY, just not for me sry. Like I said won’t happen again.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    I can say hwp and be honest. Tall and thin for sure. I also have body pics up from various angles. Ladies with more discreet profiles should send a pic after screening, even if with sunglasses or a hat for discretion. This shouldn't be a roll of the dice kind of business for the gents
    If you tell me y’all Ann’s this that’s all that needs to be said, I wouldn’t find it necessary to say HWP in this case it’s already a given.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2