Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HWP

Registered Male (Not Verified)

HWP

Ok peoples, what does HWP mean to you all? I recently had to walk out on a visit. The ad said BBW but also said HWP, now In 34 years of being in the hobby I have seen plenty of ladies that called themselves BBW THAT I didn’t feel were that at all because of the way they carried it, so when I saw HWP I thought ok no biggie. Well when I got there the gut hung 1/3 way down the thigh!! I said I was sorry but I can’t do this your ad said HWP. She says “I am I’m 5’8”” well she may have been tall but that doesn’t mean your HWP!! Am I wrong on this or am I miss interpreting what HWP means? She said I wasted her time but she wasted mine, I stay south of SA so it was 2-1/2 hr round trip to see her!

Height, weight, proportion. That's what came to mind first but have no clue what that means in the sex industry, if it means something different. I am happy to learn tho.

But wait, if she is truly a ssbbw from the sound of the description >that would be a fair representation.
    Last edited by Universal; 02-22-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Height, weight, proportion. That's what came to mind first but have no clue what that means in the sex industry, if it means something different. I am happy to learn tho.

But wait, if she is truly a ssbbw from the sound of the description >that would be a fair representation.
    Yes was talking about Height, weight, proportioned, if a SSBBW is that then I need to ask more questions next time because I’ve always believed and if you look it up in the “urban Dictionary” it means you are proportioned out evenly, not in shape but not obese either, this lady was definitely obese. And some like that I’m not here to judge her or be mean, it’s just not MY cup of tea. Thanks for the input.

Did she have pictures posted?

One face pic and no reviews. So I should have asked but I hate doing that. So that’s my fault.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    World class long distance runners average 2 pounds for every inch of height. That’s very extreme for most of us.

Check this out...

https://www.calculator.net/ideal-wei...it=0&x=51&y=21

You can enter your age, gender, and height to see your ideal weight. The results still look a little extreme. In my case, I need to lose some weight. In the cases of the women I’ve met, many would fall into the given ranges, some not. It’s a sad fact that most of us are overweight.

HWP is important in this fantasy land, but it’s not the most important attribute for me. I will forgive a few extra pounds on a woman whose face and smile light up a room, and has the energy and patience to provide an hour’s worth of pleasure to this hungry old man.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Not your fault she didn't post pictures of her body and you had to find out for yourself what was the real deal. She has time to post a face photo and could have easily posted body pics. IJS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    World class long distance runners average 2 pounds for every inch of height. That’s very extreme for most of us.

Check this out...

https://www.calculator.net/ideal-wei...it=0&x=51&y=21

You can enter your age, gender, and height to see your ideal weight. The results still look a little extreme. In my case, I need to lose some weight. In the cases of the women I’ve met, many would fall into the given ranges, some not. It’s a sad fact that most of us are overweight.

HWP is important in this fantasy land, but it’s not the most important attribute for me. I will forgive a few extra pounds on a woman whose face and smile light up a room, and has the energy and patience to provide an hour’s worth of pleasure to this hungry old man.
    I’m not looking for spinners, I like some meat on the bone, but I love DATY but if I have to lift the stomach out of the way to get to it, thats just more then I’m willing to deal with and it’s not HWP in my book anyway.

I have posted for hwp and received crickets in response.

I have found here in Texas it depends on where you are located.

Dallas - the pipulation overall is more fit, the women more slender.

Austin - again the population seems more fit the women are more porportioned, 34 -30- 34

San Antonio - ugh, not so fit.

Somehow we have fit, thicke, ssbw, bbw.

That 'thicke' is what I would term ssbw but it is redefined for SA.

It seems the old 36-24-36 is gone.
    In SA 36-34-36 may be the norm if there isnt the dunlop included.

Accurate body shots? These ladies know which side the tortillia is buttered on, so they only post the most appealing photos they have. Head shots, long body shots from toes up, etc.

Its marketing.

And no the tortillia comment was not a dig at our hispanic members, I too love my tortillias, it is more a dig at SA's placement on the obese scale for USA cities.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Dog, I’m finally under you ;)

So Being a bbw my self I can honestly say that it was misleading and definitely should have not put HWP and bbw in the same sentence. I tend to put on my ad curvy or voluptuous bbw bc I do carry myself well and have big tits, big ass, I’m not fit obviously but I do carry myself well and I’m pretty ( lol or I’d like to think..lol). Now anytime I have someone I’ve never seen and they give me their references and they are petite spinners I do clear them and get everything going but I’ll say, you did read my reviews and body description because I do see the gals that cleared you are a different body type than me. Mostly say they like the variety, or yes I’ve seen u have been around a while, and maybe less than a handful of times they looked up the wrong Lexi” bc it’s such a common name. So I’m straight forward and keep it real.
    Now back to you hun If you didn’t like her then that’s YOUR choice to see her or not, it is your pockets. This is why it’s important to do your research prior to visiting, it’s honestly gonna keep you safe as well.
    Search name, location, how many reviews, current pics or old pics or ask if she wouldn’t mind sharing another pic full body or pics with you via text.

Wish u the best of luck for ur future visits with another provider!

Xo
    Sweet LexXxi dds

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Dog, I’m finally under you ;)

So Being a bbw my self I can honestly say that it was misleading and definitely should have not put HWP and bbw in the same sentence. I tend to put on my ad curvy or voluptuous bbw bc I do carry myself well and have big tits, big ass, I’m not fit obviously but I do carry myself well and I’m pretty ( lol or I’d like to think..lol). Now anytime I have someone I’ve never seen and they give me their references and they are petite spinners I do clear them and get everything going but I’ll say, you did read my reviews and body description because I do see the gals that cleared you are a different body type than me. Mostly say they like the variety, or yes I’ve seen u have been around a while, and maybe less than a handful of times they looked up the wrong Lexi” bc it’s such a common name. So I’m straight forward and keep it real.
    Now back to you hun If you didn’t like her then that’s YOUR choice to see her or not, it is your pockets. This is why it’s important to do your research prior to visiting, it’s honestly gonna keep you safe as well.
    Search name, location, how many reviews, current pics or old pics or ask if she wouldn’t mind sharing another pic full body or pics with you via text.

Wish u the best of luck for ur future visits with another provider!

Xo
    Sweet LexXxi dds

Yes I will probably just pass next time if there isn’t more to go on, I hate asking for pics and I actually like a small BBW/curvy that carries it well, because there IS a difference so when I saw HWP I thought that’s what I was dealing with. Like I have actually wanted to have a visit with you just hasn’t happened yet and I can tell by your pics your not a small gal, BUT you carry it well and in the right places that to me is what HWP is, the visit I almost had was not that, not even close. It won’t happen again tho I’ll just move on next time if there are any doubt or questions, I hate being a ass and I kinda felt like I was by leaving but I felt misled a little and I just couldn’t do it.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

Cool

Well lesson learned on both ends, post more pics and do better research. I’m sure your not trying to be ugly but an easy way to let the gal down is, I’m so sorry just wanted to apologize I just had a work emergency or something and it was a pleasure and to meet them but u will have to reschedule when you know it’s best for you.

Yes I’m not a small gal but my services, hospitality, easy going personality make it all better and hell I have over 100yes reviews so I’m well versed and in tune with likes and dislikes. Just keep it truckin and happy hobbying.

Xo
    Lex

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Yeah, we all get it. It's a business. Marketing is in charge here. But with that comes deceptive advertising... Pictures from the ground up in a long shot... face only pics... angle shots... blurred pics... Stupid filters...
    There is even one provider here who has almost every picture edited. Or worse, some with pics over 10 years old!! I have never met Lexxxi, (i hope to), but I would know exactly what I am getting . One HOT Chick! Thank you for great pics. And all who do.
    Smile

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I consider myself average.....not a bbw not a spinner...i weigh 150ish at 5foot 4......i have a sister who is 5foot 2 and weighs same as me..she looks chunky and she considers herself bbw...she wears size 12/i wear size 8..so that being said its all how a person carries it.

Sorry that happened to you...maybe next time ask the gal for a recent pic since youre interested in certain type.
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I can say hwp and be honest. Tall and thin for sure. I also have body pics up from various angles. Ladies with more discreet profiles should send a pic after screening, even if with sunglasses or a hat for discretion. This shouldn't be a roll of the dice kind of business for the gents

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast