Thread: 🍄Miss Tati L./Ivie Lustt; 135hh 180hr RIGHT NOW! 02/21 - 02/23 til' 3pm Sun.🍄

Exclamation 🍄Miss Tati L./Ivie Lustt; 135hh 180hr RIGHT NOW! 02/21 - 02/23 til' 3pm Sun.🍄

"Book with me today, Lustt after me for a lifetime!"
    Last Updated: 02.22.2020

Hosting In-Calls & Out-Calls in San Antonio(78218) area NOW 02/21 - 02/23 until 3pm Sunday ! Pre-Book with me now to get 35 off hh or hr sessions!! PM me with you 5 digit zip code requests if you would like me to come to your area! See the Booking/Screening tab on my website to begin the booking process! The link can be found in my signature below my pics. I genuinely appreciate you interest in me!

*Specials*

135hh 180hr

Effective: 02/21/2020 - 02/28/2020

If you would like to see me & possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
    (1) PM me on the site you very first saw me on. Your message should contain your hobby number for easy identification with your references.
    (2) Get recent (within 3 months) references ready along with the LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES! Phone numbers are NOT accepted for providers.
    (3) Fill out Booking/Screening form located on my site!
    ( ! ) Keep in mind; Out-Calls are NOT available if this is our first time meeting ( ! )

If you would like to see me & DO NOT possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
    (1) Request my Snapchat via PM
    (2) Contact me on Snapchat. Your message should contain:
    -Name/Link to the site your first saw me on
    -Your username there
    (3) Send me a recent face picture of yourself along with a picture of an ID or work badge
    ( ! ) Keep in mind; Car Dates & Out-Calls are NOT available for hobbyists with no reputable references ( ! )

"Hey" , "Hi" , "Send me a pic" , "Are you available?" , "Where are you located?", "What are your rates?", are all examples of how you DO NOT contact me! Please follow the steps I have listed above or you will be immediately blocked!

Weekly Schedule
    Monday(02/24) [ALL DAY] Dayton
    Tuesday(02/25) [ALL DAY] Dayton
    Wednesday(02/26) [ALL DAY] Dayton
    Thursday(02/27) [ALL DAY] Dayton
    Friday(02/21) [ALL DAY] San Antonio(78218) @11pm
    >>>>Saturday(02/22) [ALL DAY] San Antonio(78218)<<<<
    Sunday(02/23) [ALL DAY] San Antonio(78218) until 3pm]

Still have questions? Just ask me in person!

( ! ) NO BBFS ( ! )

( ! ) NO HAGGLING ( ! )​

( ! ) NO GREEK ( ! )

( ! ) NO MENTION OF SERVICES OVER PHONE ( ! )
    Attached Images Attached Images