Thread: HollieHoliday: Amazing in a Small Package

Verified Hobbyist BCD

HollieHoliday: Amazing in a Small Package

Companion's Handle: Hollieholiday
    Date of Visit: 2/21/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone/Text
    Phone Number: 5129524342
    Email Address: Hollieholiday44@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Hollieholiday
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No, due to delays in verification, but understandable.
    Activities: GFE, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: ~30
    Hair Color and Length: Brown - Should Length
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Thin. Toned body.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    It was great meeting Hollie. I read many of the mixed reviews before scheduling with her and thought she was worth a shot. I'm glad I met her. She does have a very thorough screening process which is understandable. Our meeting was delayed for about an hour, but that wasn't her fault given that verification process and replies are generally slow and rely heavily on previous companions availability and ability to respond. Hollie is a Great girl with an amazingly tone and tight body. She is beautiful and her pictures are accurate. Being the shy-type (especially on first encounters, she made me feel extremely comfortable and welcomed. She is an amazing artist and we had a great conversation. Not a clock watcher at all. Our time was un-rushed. If you are looking for a tone, beautiful, and confident girl in a small slim package, she is the girl for you. As others have said - Great personality along with a smoking hot body. I will definitely see her again sometime.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Review in Coed.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial