Thread: Payment apps?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Payment apps?

This has probably been asked before but I'm just wondering when it comes to payment apps such as Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, etc. which do you (being both providers and hobbyist) prefer to use?

I usually use PayPal but I'm getting tired of waiting 5 business days to have money finally be put into my paypal account, I need something more instant!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    I use cashapp if needed. There's a small fee depending on the amount so I always ask upfront for that extra so I'm not out anything.

But I do enjoy using it! I hope this kinda helps you xoxo

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I use PayPal but do not have to wait for money. I also do not connect to a bank account and have it sent in friends/family... ✌ I think venmo will be next for me.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    I use, Venmo, cash app and pay pal and I haven’t been charging a fee but really considering bc I’m usually out a small fee on top of accepting for same day deposit.

Ladies cash app gives u an option to get a debit card through their app and I have that. I also have a netspend card that I ordered as well all not connected through my main bank acct.
    pay pal & Venmo allows u to upload any prepaid card such as netspend and cash app debit card.
    Then when someone sends u $ u can put on any card u want.

Men to remain paperless trail u can buy PAY PAL & NETSPEND reload card at Walmart, Heb, Walgreens for any amount up to 500.

Idk if this helps but I hope so.. :)

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Cashapp works great for me ��

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Verified Companion Companion

Exclamation Chargebacks Can Happen, Providers.

Square owns Cash App aka Square Cash and they will allow chargebacks and they will shut your account down if it's found being used for adult purposes per their TOS.

Venmo owns paypal, and we all know paypal will shut down your account per their TOS.

Zelle looks to be the only one so far that won't allow chargebacks, but be careful about how you set up your account so dudes don't see your personal information.

This is an old public post I made years ago on the E:

Paypal is pretty clear they will shut down your account and not even bat an eyelash. They don't care if you have proof the transaction was legit or not.

They own many companies.

They own Venmo. https://www.paypal.com/fk/webapps/mpp/jobs/companies and https://www.investopedia.com/article...aypal-pypl.asp

Venmo's ACCEPTABLE USE TERMS are here. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

I contacted Square a couple years ago and asked them about adult-oriented businesses, and they also stated they will close your account if they find out. THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE ARE HERE. https://squareup.com/help/us/en/arti...-point-of-sale

Cardholders have 120-180 days (depending on the bank) to charge back. All it takes is some wife to go over the finances and see these weird charges, call the bank and say "those aren't my charges" and bam, the provider has to give back all the money, any money she has still inside the account is frozen, AND she loses the account forever, OR a guy to be short on funds to pay his bills and be like "I'm gonna call the bank and dispute the charges" or "man, I got a nut, and that chick thought she was gonna get paid, ha HA ha! Just think how many times I can do this to these chicks" and bam, he has his money back too.

Regarding Zelle:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest.../8dqykq/zelle/ So make sure your personal info is not showing.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank y'all so much for your input, this is helpful!

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
    Regarding Zelle:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest.../8dqykq/zelle/ So make sure your personal info is not showing.
    Link broken... great info

Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    Link broken... great info

Italia
    OH2 is shortening the link for some reason. The link is here if anyone wants to read it.

Fixed it for you.

I have used CashApp successfully the few times I needed it.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cashapp, pp, venmo etc have their place but imo this industry isnt suited well to them. Chargebacks are for real and could be potentially hefty. Cash is untrackable. That is key for both sides. Im also super wary of any provider requsting cashapp. Its not happening unless I know you. The only instance Ive used cashapp would be like a tip. Ive sent money to girls who asked because they found themselves in a hard situation and needed money. Generally, these apps have ruined the majority of our sites allowing scammers free reign. Honestly, it isnt any more safe to not have cash. If someone will come in and rob you for hard cash do you really think its beyond them to force you to transfer cash or worse yet kidnap you for a pin number?
    Last edited by Workitout; 03-02-2020 at 07:57 PM.

I only use cash. No electronic payment of any kind. They can be traced back to sender and receiver. I know some will say different. Why take the chance.

I also use a hobby phone, APs can also be tracked back to your phone.
    Let's go to the movies