Thread: Sweet angel: Sweet Angel Stone oak head

Sweet angel: Sweet Angel Stone oak head

Companion's Handle: Sweet angel
    Date of Visit: 2-21-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm
    Phone Number: 210-797-7295
    Email Address: ....
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?46945-Sweet-Angel
    City,Stone oak State: , Tex
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? of course
    Activities: cw bbbj daty DATO lfk ball licking bbbj all different ways
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1/2
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: long and black
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: big booty great tits looks great naked nice latina taco very clean love that ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? if she is great
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? of course she is the best

Public comments:
    Beautiful sweet angel always is great takes care business I enjoy my time with all the time

Sweet angel is awesome I always plan ahead I text her set up appointment always fast and ready to go show up at her spot text got the room number headed up angel always greets me with a hug and smile we talk get undress and get down to play her bbbj skills are amazing she perfect watching her move her head up and down I wanted to pop so bad but Hailed back we move all over the bed different positions while she suck me up then it was my turn to get a taste I just love shoving my face in her taco went on for 10 minutes can’t help myself so it was her turn went on for another 10 minutes so I said fuck it I want to cum all over your tits got weak legs clean up talk got dress and kiss and hug walk out the door a happy man

So guys sweet angel is beautiful and the best what she does she knows how to please a man I love latinas hopes this review helps take care boys
    Last edited by loco2525; 02-21-2020 at 07:31 PM.
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up