Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Save the water 💧 works for requested connection

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Save the water 💧 works for requested connection

Squirting is peeing. Please only provide this service for when it is requested.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Respectfully
    🤗

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    JEZZZZZ don't get me started. seriously, like dude, if you're good, and doing it right, a woman who is a squirter can not control it. and it is not pee. PLEASE let's not have the argument again. women can not turn it on and off and control it. you're just telling her not to come, to fake it with you and hold back and not let lose with you. how about u pick women who do not mention squirting and tell the rest of them up front you're not interested in their sexual satisfaction.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25545022/

Female “squirting” is just piss, according to a peer reviewed journal.

“squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity”

Retired Companion
    Yep that is what is is. But by all means -- if you have a board certified Doctor that says it's not pee - let us know. And for those who liked to pee peed on - no judgment here - just be real about it. Science is on the side of urine thou.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    y'all tell yourselves what you want. I'm loving it!

to prove this point definitively, I offer a session with squirting and golden showers both. if you can not tell the difference, it is free. every single time the difference is obvious. not a refund issued yet. you folks believe what you want but those who revel in, drink and love the nectar of the goddess know the truth. there are PLENTY of providers here who squirt and the mongers who see them know the truth too. this point is not worth arguing with the uninitiated when the rest of us love it and can come 20-30 times squirting and the guys who love it come back for more again and again. this site offers plenty of variety and each to their own and the good lovers know definitively squirt is not pee. I can prove it. come try the squirting/golden showers challenge and join the ranks of the knowledgable folks who love amrita, the divine nectar of the goddess. the bottom line is, if you ask her not to squirt, you are telling her not to come and not many men or women find that sexy. so you just go on believing things that limit the possibilities for good sex. the rest of us can keep sharing mind blowing orgasms and wet juicy hot sex. why do you think so many women who squirt get rave reviews and advertise it, because the men LOVE IT. Quite simply, if it's not your thing, just say up front so you can cull out the women who squirt. it is not something the women who squirt can turn on and off. good sex makes squirters squirt. bad sex doesn't. it's that simple. you decide what you prefer and make your desires clear in advance so no one is disappointed. if you want to learn to squirt or how to make women squirt, come see me. It is what i do and I have taught 100's of women how to squirt and it is a teachable skill. female ejaculation is popular, sexy and fun. don't knock it till you try it and if u tried it and didn't like it then make your wishes known in advance. let the squirting fun begin. squirt school is included in my fbsm sessions if you ask for it.
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 02-22-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    If squirting is piss? Then I have drank a lot of female piss over my many years of fuking!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I am a squirter and I agree with Sue Nami. For me, it’s not always black and white of if it is pee or not. There have been times that it is definitely not urination because it is not coming from the urethra, the texture is way different than urine and I have no control and it’s...oh soooo good. Other times if my partner is very skilled and super into making me squirt I think it can be a mix of both. He wants that sprinkler action and...omgeeeeee.....so hot. Then there are times that I am peeing because he just wants more and more.....and oh yes....give me more please. In the end I’ve never had complaints. It’s always hot.

At times I don’t even want to squirt because who wants to do all that laundry. I was feeling lazy the other day and did not do my extra things I do to protect my mattress from my squirting. I told myself “I’m not going to squirt today.” Guess what? I gushed a healthy puddle. Damn, it was good. Still finishing the laundry....
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

oh girl, get the washable waterproof bed pads they use in hospitals and u can get at medical supply stores. there is an official sex one called liberator throes but it is expensive. the medical ones are reasonable and I won't have sex without one. on a good night with the right guy in my personal life i go thru a stack of them. they are soooo worth the investment and save your mattress. and it's not a bad idea to keep some in your car for those lucky pop up action needs. you need squirt pads.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OralPassion's Avatar
    Or if one prefers the least expensive route:
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/5-Pack-Drop...-ft/1000773856
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-9-ft...07-6/204711647
    I cut them in half making a bunch of 9' x 6' sheets.

Big enough to cover my queen-size bed and I put a cloth sheet on top of the plastic sheet.
    I also cut some of the 9x6 sheets in half to put on the floor at the foot of the bed for when I'm feasting on my knees with her on the edge of the bed.

I typically have to replace the plastic (cloth and plastic) 2-3 times per session - just costs a dollar or two per session.

And to all you sheeple who freak-out at the thought of pee, rest assured, you're consuming much more toxic stuff off the shelves of your grocery store.

and of course in hot wild outdoor sex, you can hose freely and feed the mother earth your sweetness. one reason I love fucking outside. mmmmm now I want to go have a squirtathon in the wilderness and water the spring flowers. that is so sexy and fun. I like your style zip code man. I do love man who is prepared and into it. it is sexy as hell when a man has that sort of forethought and confidence. hose on my wayward sex freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    oh girl, get the washable waterproof bed pads they use in hospitals and u can get at medical supply stores. there is an official sex one called liberator throes but it is expensive. the medical ones are reasonable and I won't have sex without one. on a good night with the right guy in my personal life i go thru a stack of them. they are soooo worth the investment and save your mattress. and it's not a bad idea to keep some in your car for those lucky pop up action needs. you need squirt pads.
    Thanks Sue Nami. I do protect the mattress with the waterproof pads. I was just joking about the laundry. I always say that after.....”OMG! Now look at all the laundry I have to do because of you!”
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thank you!!! I will NEVER squirt on someone without permission. Its gross to me! A few men in the hobby have made me, but I immediately jump off and relieve myself in the bathroom. Cleanliness is paramount.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Squirt is piss in the same way that tears are piss.

I encourage people to read past the abstract of a dissertation whenever possible. In most cases, if you email the first author, we will send you our academic literature for free. We will never see a dime of what the index website will charge you to download it.

My background happens to be human biology. Any study that I've read has consistently taken ultrasounds of women's empty bladders right before engaging in penetrative sex. Control groups were stopped and given ultrasounds right before feeling that they were about to squirt. The ultrasounds revealed that their previously empty bladders had filled with what is mostly the same clear fluid we excrete to lubricate our vaginas.

Samples were collected when women were ready to let go and they were surveyed at the end. Those who reported bearing down had higher levels of urea of anywhere from 30-50% based on which study you're referencing. Meanwhile, women who reported little to no control over this tend to have samples containing up to 15% urea across studies. That's about the same percentage of urea found in human tears.

Have a woman squirt in your mouth, it should practically taste like warm water if she's not pissing.

It's also been proven that women don't squirt from the ureathra but from the skene's glands. Last year was the first year in history that a full diagram of the clitoris, urethral sponge and skene's glands have been published in medical textbooks. The clitoris has five major components and is much larger than previously thought. Most of it is an internal structure that creates a loose half ring inside the vagina. (Aw yeah, nature's cock ring!)

But yeah, skene's glands are two TINY holes located on either side of the urethra. To find them, you need to shine a bright light to see them but I promise they're there chillin and keeping things wet.

Sex is gross and messy but what else is new?
    Last edited by BrianneBanks; 02-24-2020 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianneBanks View Post
    Squirt is piss in the same way that tears are piss.

I encourage people to read past the abstract of a dissertation whenever possible. In most cases, if you email the first author, we will send you our academic literature for free. We will never see a dime of what the index website will charge you to download it.

My background happens to be human biology. Any study that I've read has consistently taken ultrasounds of women's empty bladders right before engaging in penetrative sex. Control groups were stopped and given ultrasounds right before feeling that they were about to squirt. The ultrasounds revealed that their previously empty bladders had filled with what is mostly the same clear fluid we excrete to lubricate our vaginas.

Samples were collected when women were ready to let go and they were surveyed at the end. Those who reported bearing down had higher levels of urea of anywhere from 30-50% based on which study you're referencing. Meanwhile, women who reported little to no control over this tend to have samples containing up to 15% urea across studies. That's about the same percentage of urea found in human tears.

Have a woman squirt in your mouth, it should practically taste like warm water if she's not pissing.

It's also been proven that women don't squirt from the ureathra but from the skene's glands. Last year was the first year in history that a full diagram of the clitoris, urethral sponge and skene's glands have been published in medical textbooks. The clitoris has five major components and is much larger than previously thought. Most of it is an internal structure that creates a loose half ring inside the vagina. (Aw yeah, nature's cock ring!)

But yeah, skene's glands are two TINY holes located on either side of the urethra. To find them, you need to shine a bright light to see them but I promise they're there chillin and keeping things wet.

Sex is gross and messy but what else is new?
    I was curious what the research entailed. Just because something has been studied does not mean it is a good study, nonetheless I enjoy someone else doing the work at reading abstracts so I don’t have to take the time to do it. Thank you, Brianne. Women’s bodies have been misunderstood for so long and knowing that just recently they discovered the true structure of the clitoris is telling, but also a cause for celebration! It’s just fucking beautiful and amazing.

Body fluids in sex...gross?....maybe animalistic, primal and raw.
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast