Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If There is One Thing I Could Change About OH2 It Would Be …

If There is One Thing I Could Change About OH2 It Would Be …

… a good search feature. Been awhile since I used TER or P411 but both sites had excellent search features … at least … at one time they did.

I’m happy to be using OH2 and not familiar with the issues or solutions. I just liked the search features. Especially TER. Included physical descriptors, fees, menu items, and a 1-10 option for skills and appearance. I think 10 was ‘once in a lifetime’, 9 was ‘model material’, down to 1, ‘I was very afraid’.

So …a world class search feature.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    I wish reviews were attached to the providers profile.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    Yup

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Agreed.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The verification process. It just has never worked for me.
    Love my sugar cane.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Single biggest issue with the structure of the site. It makes research harder/rewards bad behavior. Good providers are harmed by it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post
    Agreed.
    Case in point. ^ I can definitely understand why Selina would want her reviews front and center on her profile, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Single biggest issue with the structure of the site. It makes research harder/rewards bad behavior. Good providers are harmed by it.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point. ^ I can definitely understand why Selina would want her reviews front and center on her profile, lol.

I don't see it rewarding bad behavior. I mean if guys would take the time to search like us providers do they would find what they need if they wanted to. Some men just can't read lol like when I'm asked for what screening info I need or my rates and it's clearly listed in my ads always. Patience is key and taking the time to read will help both parties. Just my two cents.

I don't mind either way but it would definitely be helpful. I have a couple of reviews on this site but I don't ask for anymore unless needed or wanted but right now it's not a priority of mine. Reviews nowadays seem to be more of an ego booster for the guy but not all of them though. Some are very informative and useful in the booking process. Having them attached to a providers profile would probably help the guy in considering if they are a good match xoxo

**Available In Austin**

Contact Me:

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post
    I don't see it rewarding bad behavior. I mean if guys would take the time to search like us providers do they would find what they need if they wanted to. Some men just can't read lol like when I'm asked for what screening info I need or my rates and it's clearly listed in my ads always. Patience is key and taking the time to read will help both parties. Just my two cents.

I don't mind either way but it would definitely be helpful. I have a couple of reviews on this site but I don't ask for anymore unless needed or wanted but right now it's not a priority of mine. Reviews nowadays seem to be more of an ego booster for the guy but not all of them though. Some are very informative and useful in the booking process. Having them attached to a providers profile would probably help the guy in considering if they are a good match xoxo
    You are so right. Reviews are good when you have new information to share or need to report about a bad encounter. I think a new review here in there is helpful to keep the providers info out there and for the guys to know how she is currently. I'm like you I have tons and don't really need them, if a client wants to review thats great. To help the guys out I searched all my reviews and have the URLs listed in all my ads so all they have to do is click and each link will bring up a review.
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Verification process. Still waiting...

Would love to share reviews but not until verified, since I wouldn't be able to read my own review, FFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like an " excluded file " like on P411. That way you could reduce the number of ads .

Verified Companion Companion TerresaPena's Avatar
    Yes! I wish reviews were linked to our profiles and a search function. I never even know if I have a new review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    ^^^Yes.^^^

I enjoy the what’s new stream. It would be nice if we could use it by city. Also, when I stop along the way to add a comment, I would like to return to where I left off, not go back to the top of the page.

I liked the way eccie’s bio pages were arranged alphabetically by city.

Solve the review glitch.

Sorry, I could not stop at just one.

Nice thread OP, thanks.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Having a review template that actually functioned as it should. It's at least an hour to post it even when everything is already written. Then I have to bug management requesting they move it the review forum. Sigh! That "at least 1 character" error msg. gremlin is a pain!!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by TerresaPena View Post
    Yes! I wish reviews were linked to our profiles and a search function. I never even know if I have a new review!
    If you search your handle in the search bar to your right it'll pull up your posts and reviews. But it would be easier if they were attached lol

**Available In Austin**

Contact Me:

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerresaPena View Post
    Look at what Seductive Selina said. Once you find your reviews you can add the links to some of the reviews into your signature line.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast