Thread: IOP:IOA Genuine or Illusion It Is What I Want (and what I’m paying for)

IOP:IOA Genuine or Illusion It Is What I Want (and what I’m paying for)

Saw a comment in another thread calling out IOP for being fake! ALORS!!! She is not really in love with me? I’m not really a stud? Who knew?

What a jerk! For me, a hobby date is about erotic sexual fantasy fulfillment. I’m not really requiring IOP … I’m past passion. I’m grateful for the illusion of affection (IOA). I give gold stars and praise to the great Mattress Actresses!!!

I don’t doubt that some of the good will I get from ladies is genuine. I’m just saying it does not have to be real. Act like we’re having fun and I leave happy … and you have done your job as a professional … and I’m grateful … and it is this ability, this characteristic, this skill, which led me to you in the first place. That and your beauty, skills, etc … we all know the drill. Thank you for the illusion.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Retired Companion
    Oh I love that term "Mattress Actress"! That would be great in an ad. I am truely a mattress actress. Wish I had that term when I was providing - I'd steal it!! As in any job - you're going have to learn how to fake it or you will be fired. I just appreciated clients who did not whine about how providers don't treat them good. I hate that and appreciate just being real. As in any job, this is a business transaction. For those that don't think so - you all need a dating site and not a hobby board.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I like when they whisper in my ear how they like my thickness, or even better when I'm eating their pink taco and they say they like the look of my eyes as I'm looking up at them and my tongue as it twirls around on their pearl. IOP is so cool!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Saw a comment in another thread calling out IOP for being fake! ALORS!!! She is not really in love with me? I’m not really a stud? Who knew?

What a jerk! For me, a hobby date is about erotic sexual fantasy fulfillment. I’m not really requiring IOP … I’m past passion. I’m grateful for the illusion of affection (IOA). I give gold stars and praise to the great Mattress Actresses!!!

I don’t doubt that some of the good will I get from ladies is genuine. I’m just saying it does not have to be real. Act like we’re having fun and I leave happy … and you have done your job as a professional … and I’m grateful … and it is this ability, this characteristic, this skill, which led me to you in the first place. That and your beauty, skills, etc … we all know the drill. Thank you for the illusion.
    So at first I saw IOA and thought "Illusion of Ass? That's kind of harsh." lol. But jokes aside the illusion of affection phrase is not one I've heard before but one that makes a great deal of sense. Affection, platonic or otherwise, is something that a lot of young men are direly missing in their lives and I can't imagine it is any better for older gents who are unmarried or married in a dead bedroom situation. I'm looking back at all my favorite providers and some of them had outstanding IOP some of them did not. The common thread through the girls I would continue to see over and over is affection and respect.

It doesn't have to be things like hanging out for 15-30 minutes past the appointments end to chat because she might have things to do. But during the appointment talk to me like I'm a real person and not someone who comes to give you money and flop around. I look through the most negative responses from other guys and what I see as my worse appointments and the most common thread is a girl clearly acting like she doesn't want to be there and wants you to be there even less. My previous comments in another thread about "hurry up and cum I haven't got all day."

So the last four girls I saw were pretty damn positive because I won't put up with a the latter type of girl anymore. I never went over my allotted appointment time and am careful not to do so but every single one of them was happy to actually chat with me as well as jumping my bones. All of them were seemingly happy to see me. All of them spoke to me like a real human being in text. And none of them gave me a feeling like I was an inconvenience. I think a lot of people here who aren't sport fucking might be missing out on that feeling of being valued.