Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gatherings

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki7 View Post
    Yesss and thats all we should care about is each others safety
    I agree with you and Danielle.

The problem isn't a new one. Several years ago a provider was organizing a gathering in her home. Common sense would dictate that everyone should keep their big mouths shut. She obviously invited a select few established providers she thought she could trust. It was one of those invited providers that blabbed it all over hell's half-acre. When the organizing provider pressed her about it, she initially denied it, until she was told that multiple individuals verified her indiscretion. Then she tried to brush it off as if it was no big deal. Of course it wasn't to her; it wasn't her fuggin' house. Obviously the event was cancelled. And the indiscreet provider was never invited anywhere again. She's long gone, thankfully. It was a loong time ago. But I've got a long memory for that sort of fuckup.
    Last edited by Slowhanz57; 04-27-2018 at 08:55 PM.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Luncheons have always been a good way to meet new girls. Open for anything fun.....

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    I agree with you and Danielle.

The problem isn't a new one. Several years ago a provider was organizing a gathering in her home. Common sense would dictate that everyone should keep their big mouths shut. She obviously invited a select few established providers she thought she could trust. It was one of those invited providers that blabbed it all over hell's half-acre. When the organizing provider pressed her about it, she initially denied it, until she was told that multiple individuals verified her indiscretion. Then she tried to brush it off as if it was no big deal. Of course it wasn't to her; it wasn't her fuggin' house. Obviously the event was cancelled. And the indiscreet provider was never invited anywhere again. She's long gone, thankfully. It was a loong time ago. But I've got a long memory for that sort of fuckup.
    Some of us never forget anything ;)
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4