Date of Visit: 2/11/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 2057306817
Email Address: Bbwmillyrae@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Mongomery, ALABAMA
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: CONVO,BREAST PLAY,LFK,DATY, 69, Fiv, BBDT,WOOF WOOF MORE BBDT MORE CONVO
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hrs
Donation: 350
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Bottle Red
Smoking Status: Nom
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Bbw nice and plump BIG OLE Breasteses! About 5'4 Mabye 5'5 good personality
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes D.T. is amazing
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I am a newbie and was trying to find someone to see me. I like women with curves and Milly had been one I had my eye on. I wanted some one in Mobile and when I saw a post that Milly came to Mobile often I messaged her. I was unsure of texting from my private phone. Messaging on the computer was kinda lagging. She let me know that if she could get enough appts. She walls cum to Mobile. When I found myself waiting longer than I wanted to go a response I pulled the pin and texted her. She was quite responsive by text she told me she didn't have enough appts. To come to Mobile so I said I would cum to her we texted back and forth and decided on a date and time I scheduled 1 1/2 hrs for $350 she gave me the address.

On the day of the appt. She texted me early to see if I was gonna make it I said yes. When I got to the right exit I stopped and texted. I went in a store and got some breath mints and by the time I had gotten out she was calling to give my street by street directions. I took a wrong turn @ albuquerque but she got me turned back around and i got there. She mett me @tje door in a camisole with no drawers. She welcomed me and led me into the bedroom and closed her door. I had to pee so she led me to the bathroom, she gave me a rag ,showed me the towels and said I was welcome to freshen up. When I got back to the bedroom I was kinda nervous I didn't know how it was supposed to go so we talked a while. She sucked her clothes and got naked and I soon followed suit I still had my boxers on.i lightly kissed her nipple and then sucked it (very responsive nipple ) I moved up and kissed her moth lightly then to her neck and earlobe. She let me know she liked that I eventually wound up wearing her thighs as ear muffs she was vocally responsive when I needed to come up for air I laid beside her and sucked her nipples and played with her clit and fingered her bingo another bell. Then she got down on me and I will say this girl has absolutely NO gag reflex. She kept kinda whimpering and saying ummm huh she told me she truly enjoyed servicing me I was playing with her vagina and told her to bring that thing around to my face and I would give her another o we 69ed for a few minutes and she said if I wanted to give her more o's she loved doggie. I said get it girl she got the condom on and we went to howling, her bells were fuming and ringing like a cathedral and she was throwing it back as hard as I could give it. But with me being older and outta shape I couldn't pound it like I could @ 22 so that didn't last long I told her sorry I couldn't hold out !she told me your fine she took the hat off and swallowed me down !!! She told me she wanted my load in her mouth ! Afterwards we talked and when my time was up I left. She looked like her pictures. Hep personality was great and she wound up giving me 2 hours since I drove so far