Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruminating about "Mandles"

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Compared to what I have seen moderating here and elsewhere in the last decade. he is an angel.

Now, Ellen is right. There are plenty of places to discuss politics. OurHome2 is not one of them.
    And to be honest I don't even recommend it over there either.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Compared to what I have seen moderating here and elsewhere in the last decade. he is an angel.

Now, Ellen is right. There are plenty of places to discuss politics. OurHome2 is not one of them.
    Trump is an angel? If you’re going to enforce no politics, then how about you keep your own political opinions to yourself too?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD OralPassion's Avatar
    For the record, the statement I made that started this mess has absolutely nothing to do with "politics".
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics
    Mokoa's 'angel' comment is not political either - it is simply a behavior comparison.
    References regarding an individual without including anything related to policy/governance, is not politics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Meanwhile, back on topic...Mandles and privacy of private forums.

I take everything I read on here (Coed and ML) with a very large grain of salt.

Some guys and gals are straight shooters and respectful; others, not so much. Guys and Gals both need a private spot to vent their frustrations about the hobby in general, some of the participants in particular, and most importantly gain information to guide their decisions on who to see and not see. We don't need Mandles, Bandles and other such categories mucking up the works. Are these forums perfect, not by a long shot.

At this point, I will not normally see any lady who has not previously been highly recommended by one of the few hobbyists who's opinions and comments I trust. I also get some good recommendations from some of my Long-Term Favorite ladies who make suggestions of other ladies in the hobby they feel I should meet. Go figure, it's more than just about competition for sessions.

My other source of new ladies are acquaintances that I make at some of the CK socials--just as an FWIW, there is a social on Wednesday this week. After people meet face to face at socials, it's a little more difficult to be "keyboard" warriors and disrespectful to people they may again meet in the future.

At socials, I like to meet new ladies and renew friendships with ladies with whom I may not have able to see for some time. Social networking at CK-socials works both ways: One, I get to meet a new lady, have a little conversation and determine if she is someone I would like to meet BCD, and two, the ladies have an opportunity to do the same with respect to meeting me BCD.

That way, neither of us will be unhappily surprised when the door opens for our first session. No one likes surprises in the hobby.
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 02-23-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    This is my opportunity to compliment a truly beautiful woman. I have seen you several times and we have shared a lot together. You are truly a great companion to spend time with. You have always been genuine, kind and loving. We’ve had some amazing conversations. If anything, based on every experience I have had with you, you should teach write a book on how to do this properly. I realize chemistry has a lot to do with the experience. However, in my experience, you are exactly what a true Courtesan should be.

Just because you don’t take shit off anyone, doesn’t make you flawed. It’s been way too long since we’ve connected. Time to fix that problem.
    Wow! I dunno what to say, but Thank you! And I will never forget the vulnerable human moments we shared. :) I won’t elaborate. I have plenty of flaws though, like being a pain in the ass to schedule with, at times. I digress! Back to mandles! If anyone thinks ANYTHING is sacred on the interwebs, much less here... you’re being naive!

As long as my clients are happy, I’m happy. I think people should just be more honest with their provider/client, if it’s safe to do so. How else will you improve? But that’s just me. And there is a way to communicate these things in a healthy manner, with REASONABLE providers and hobbyists, alike. I have more respect for someone who comes to me and tells me I’ve pissed them off or they weren’t satisfied etc. That gives an opportunity to try to make it right. But whatevs. Mandles, bandles and pillow talk will continue to happen. That’s why I stay in my lane and just do me.

Retired Companion

Question no anti-Trump politics, but pro-Trump 'libtard' politics is ok.. huh

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Please don't insert anything political. We don't do politics here on OH2. Thank you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Ellen,
    I know it wasn't me. I miss you and you beautiful mind. Hoping life is being good to you, you deserve all the happiness in the world can give you. Take care and have a wonderful day, Sweetie. Ron, your favorite remodeler.

Retired Companion
    Yes, I understand what the word "politics" mean. I'm very political, just not here. Unfortunately, when you mention Trump it triggers some sensative folks so I tried to stop it before it went further. And you are correct about Mokoa - he was just doing a comparison - nothing more. Heavy sigh. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by 78612 View Post
    For the record, the statement I made that started this mess has absolutely nothing to do with "politics".
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics
    Mokoa's 'angel' comment is not political either - it is simply a behavior comparison.
    References regarding an individual without including anything related to policy/governance, is not politics.
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi sugar!

I know it wasn't you!! Have a wonderful day back. Kisses!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SWRebel View Post
    Hi Ellen,
    I know it wasn't me. I miss you and you beautiful mind. Hoping life is being good to you, you deserve all the happiness in the world can give you. Take care and have a wonderful day, Sweetie. Ron, your favorite remodeler.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Disclaimer: No politicians were harmed in the writing of this post on Mandles.

The ability to stop Mandels, leaks of classified data in private areas can never be fully controlled. Don't say anything that you don't want repeated, because chances are, it will get repeated.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 02-24-2020 at 12:34 AM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Disclaimer: No politicians were harmed in the writing of this post on Mandles.

The ability to stop Mandels, leaks of classified data in private areas can never be fully controlled. Don't say anything that you don't want repeated, because chances are, it will get repeated.
    Beetlejuice!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Beetlejuice!
    Three times or it doesn't count lol

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Trump is an angel? If you’re going to enforce no politics, then how about you keep your own political opinions to yourself too?

You obviously missed my point entirely.

Compared to the miscreants I have seen act out on the boards over the years, Yes Trump is an angel. That is only my comparison based on my decade long experience and observations. It is not a political opinion and has nothing to do with his politics or anyone else's.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by seductive selina View Post
    three times or it doesn't count lol
    beetlejuice

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianneBanks View Post
    beetlejuice
    Fuck it, beetlejuice

I'm bored lol

**Available In Austin**