Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruminating about "Mandles"

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadeyedick View Post
    cockalorums ? Good one
    I don't think there is a more accurate word in the world. ;)

James, you're the absolute best darlin.

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    On top of that, I'd like to still view men as human beings, I have a feeling the locker room would make that rather difficult.
    Yep, Ava, it would make it difficult. It's a great reason to not want to go in there to read things. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    It’s not THAT bad in there. We mostly ask about girls with no-review policies or brand-new girls without reputations. We bitch about value but rarely about individuals. Often it’s an out-of-towner looking for a recommendation. And there’s even a list of providers who kiss on the first date. There’s always at least a couple of guys getting sideways with one another, but mostly it’s a kind and encouraging space where women are spoken of with respect
    3day, not trying to pick a fight with you (really) but I have to respectfully disagree. I do think it's close to *that* bad at times. Virtually no respect is given to women in the men's locker.

I agree with you that there's a lot of talk about pricing/value ratio, who is best looking, who has the best TCB/BCD, and so on. That's definitely true. However, I also feel like the overwhelming majority of even those types of posts turn negative toward women rapidly (if the initial question or posit wasn't already). It's certainly not nice much of the time.

It's not *all* people or posts, no. And, no, it's not like every post is calling women some awful name(s) or insinuating something horrible. But there is indeed a lot of typical chauvinistic style posting along with a lingering concept of devaluing women. Ya can't deny that too effectively. IJS. That's how I see it anyway. Just my opinion.
    -MG

And what is worse is there are those who do not limit such musings to the Men's private forums.

Simple respect, discretion and maturity are becoming lost arts.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    How unfortunate there is such disrespect here. It’s an issue on both sides. Men trashing ladies, and Ladies trashing Gentleman.

I believe I know how to show appreciation and for the most part generosity. But when I read posts about how vile guys are, how 2nd rate we are, how we are not worth nothing more than our ATM access, I may as well stay in the civilian world. When the tables are turned and a ladies worth is solely based on her young age, tight-firm body, wrinkle free skin, dick sucking skills, low...low price, etc. etc., I am sure it’s not appreciated. I don’t deny you ladies face this all the time. And it’s sad. I will say this, as bad as the guys are in their treatment of ladies on the board, they are a hell of a lot better at complimenting and appreciating good companionship than a lot of the ladies here are at appreciating respectable and generous gentleman. Just saying.

This collective environment of disrespect is why I am considering just going the SD route. If I am going to spend $800 to some times $1200 a month on visits, I want to see someone who appreciates what I offer. I know this isn’t a full time SD amount, I get that. There are ladies who would be happy to negotiate a part-time SD arrangement where X amount of visits are given for X amount donation, and you see only them. You just need to find the right one. (A well known hobbiest from the other board told me this)

Gents or ladies, disagree with me if you want. I don’t give a fuck. I also know what we are virtually all here for and don’t need any reminders. But it can be civil, respectful and not clinical or inhuman.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 02-23-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OralPassion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    ...Simple respect, discretion and maturity are becoming lost arts.
    One word came to mind when I read that... Trump

When the eccie leaks came out, i was horrified by the awful and just plain mean spirited things guys said about the ladies, including myself. These were men that came back to see me over and over, yet some bashed me for no reason. After being reduced to subhuman and having every tiny flaw picked apart, I NEVER want to see what’s over the fence. I literally had to go to therapy and I became an extremely depressed and jaded provider. It served as a good life lesson though. Other people’s opinions of you, aren’t facts and don’t change your value one bit! After gaining some maturity, I realized I was tying my self worth to my “career” as many people do.
    It allowed me to grow and learn self acceptance and pushed me to get further education, so I would never be too dependent on this.

Lest, I go live at a retirement home for old hoogers!! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    KilleenInformer said it all. Well written, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    When the eccie leaks came out, i was horrified by the awful and just plain mean spirited things guys said about the ladies, including myself. These were men that came back to see me over and over, yet some bashed me for no reason. After being reduced to subhuman and having every tiny flaw picked apart, I NEVER want to see what’s over the fence. I literally had to go to therapy and I became an extremely depressed and jaded provider. It served as a good life lesson though. Other people’s opinions of you, aren’t facts and don’t change your value one bit! After gaining some maturity, I realized I was tying my self worth to my “career” as many people do.
    It allowed me to grow and learn self acceptance and pushed me to get further education, so I would never be too dependent on this.

Lest, I go live at a retirement home for old hoogers!! Lol
    This is my opportunity to compliment a truly beautiful woman. I have seen you several times and we have shared a lot together. You are truly a great companion to spend time with. You have always been genuine, kind and loving. We’ve had some amazing conversations. If anything, based on every experience I have had with you, you should teach write a book on how to do this properly. I realize chemistry has a lot to do with the experience. However, in my experience, you are exactly what a true Courtesan should be.

Just because you don’t take shit off anyone, doesn’t make you flawed. It’s been way too long since we’ve connected. Time to fix that problem.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    How unfortunate there is such disrespect here. It’s an issue on both sides. Men trashing ladies, and Ladies trashing Gentleman.

I believe I know how to show appreciation and for the most part generosity. But when I read posts about how vile guys are, how 2nd rate we are, how we are not worth nothing more than our ATM access, I may as well stay in the civilian world...
    The biggest difference I think is that the "women are wonderful" effect on social interaction means that women get to feel relatively comfortable saying these things out in the open. A girl saying things like that will often have the girls ignoring it or closing ranks and the more WK types defending them. I've even had girls tell me after a session that they agreed with a girl openly on the board when they strongly disagree... just to avoid fallout. Dudes tend to get dogpiled by the usual suspects.

But I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. The status quo in coed provides me with the best possible intel since I get to see what girls are saying what and cross them off the list. The dehumanizing antics of some of the girls on here is something I'd much rather find out here than in person or in the middle of a session. It's kind of like how I find scammy reviews by an unverified "hobbyist" useful intel because they stick way out and tend to crop up when a girl gets negative coverage in the locker room. Hence I know that girl has a mandle or has a WK feeding her info and I can just cross her off the list forever and advise others of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    The status quo in coed provides me with the best possible intel since I get to see what girls are saying what and cross them off the list. The dehumanizing antics of some of the girls on here is something I'd much rather find out here than in person or in the middle of a session.
    Seeing the spots before encountering the Leopard does have its benefits.

― Lily Amis

Retired Companion
    Please don't insert anything political. We don't do politics here on OH2. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 78612 View Post

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Seeing the spots before encountering the Leopard does have its benefits.
    Can I steal this? I mean I'm going to regardless but I thought I'd ask first.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Can I steal this? I mean I'm going to regardless but I thought I'd ask first.
    Indeed you may, Sir.

― Lily Amis

Error....duplicate post
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 02-23-2020 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Internet

― Lily Amis

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    ...Simple respect, discretion and maturity are becoming lost arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by 78612 View Post
    Compared to what I have seen moderating here and elsewhere in the last decade. he is an angel.

Now, Ellen is right. There are plenty of places to discuss politics. OurHome2 is not one of them.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast