Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruminating about "Mandles"

Ruminating about "Mandles"

OK ... some guys have multipe handles .... which is wrong ... and a bit difficult for me to me to understand. But I am, admittedly, a simple man. I get that.

So I'm reading a thread which goes off the rails about ladies having "mandles" ... also wrong. But I'm thinking ... if I was a provider ... I suspect I would want a mandle. Against the rules ... so shoot me. It's my business and I want to know what is going on in my business. Having a mandle would help me.

Ladies writing phony reviews about themselves, posting stuff about themselves? That would be bad. Of course ... having review written my a man would mean it is 'for real'. A man would not make up stuff. This is making my head hurt.

.... but ... if I was a provider ... likely .... I would have a mandle. sigh ....

(I would be discreet about it, though .... no one would ever know)
    Last edited by dodger; 02-19-2020 at 09:07 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sounds like you are advocating for the demise of private areas. Everything is open to scrutiny and rebuttable.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Sounds like you are advocating for the demise of private areas. Everything is open to scrutiny and rebuttable.
    I'm not sure my thinking is all that clear ... I was just thinking ,,,, aloud .... so to speak. Maybe I AM thinking that. I’m also thinking … ladies having mandles doesn’t surprise me. Maybe bringing them into the sunlight would reduce the obfuscation … so, maybe you figured it out after all.
    Last edited by dodger; 02-19-2020 at 10:09 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, something is up with these ridiculous price hikes. Average providers with limited menus are 300?!?! Where are they getting this from? I can't believe they are just spontaneously all overcharging the same way at the same time. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by justameesa View Post
    Well, something is up with these ridiculous price hikes. Average providers with limited menus are 300?!?! Where are they getting this from? I can't believe they are just spontaneously all overcharging the same way at the same time. Ideas?
    yeah .... you need to get out more

The companions that boost & brag about having hundreds of reviews are usually the one's with fake reviews. I didn't say/imply, *every companion has fake reviews. I am not suggesting their is anything wrong with reviews.

The main point of my opinion is fake handles write reviews that didn't happen.

A guide told me, the boards aren't the *BE ALL, END ALL. She is right !

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    OK ... some guys have multipe handles .... which is wrong ... and a bit difficult for me to me to understand. But I am, admittedly, a simple man. I get that.

So I'm reading a thread which goes off the rails about ladies having "mandles" ... also wrong. But I'm thinking ... if I was a provider ... I suspect I would want a mandle. Against the rules ... so shoot me. It's my business and I want to know what is going on in my business. Having a mandle would help me.

Ladies writing phony reviews about themselves, posting stuff about themselves? That would be bad. Of course ... having review written my a man would mean it is 'for real'. A man would not make up stuff. This is making my head hurt.

.... but ... if I was a provider ... likely .... I would have a mandle. sigh ....

Hello my name is KilleenInformer2 and I swear I am not here to derail your thread.

My problem with mandles is that it provides a freezing effect on guys willingness to speak about their experiences. In fact unchecked mandles and women having access to men's areas rapidly leads to a situation where almost no one is willing to speak out if someone does anything short of actual robbery and we end up mostly with incredibly beta men who have nothing to fear as they lavish praise in the hopes of a discount. Not very useful as a resource.

The average casual user isn't willing to say much because they're not willing to put up with it. For instance every time I have said anything serious about a girl in private (NCNS, attempted bait and switch, misleading photos) I end up with either hours or days of texts, several calls a minute, threats, and sometimes even an alert followed by a string of PMs going "She's full of it. Take me instead." Not. Fun.

You say as a provider you would want to have a mandle and on the surface that sounds reasonable since forewarned is forearmed and all that. In that same sense I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall of the powder room. That said if I had the opportunity to do so I would decline and likely turn in whoever offered it for a simple reason: it hurts the hobby long term a lot more than any short term gains.

If guys can speak freely in private they're more likely to hang out here. If they're hanging out here they're more likely to look at who is in the ad sections. From there we all pretty much know what comes next. Now, if they know every time they speak up about something they're going to get a ration of nonsense they will be far less likely to hang around. If they know that they are less likely to speak up they are far less likely to believe what they do hear from other guys. So dudes end up spending less time here and spending less... well... money.

It also doesn't help that the type of girls to go to the trouble of getting access to the men's areas are not the most stable of individuals. They are largely incapable of keeping it under wraps. Hence all the meltdowns.

The fact that everyone knows the locker room is compromised is the biggest case of the girls shooting themselves in the foot in hobby history.

Also I don't think you're necessarily advocating for the demise of private areas but it's a moot point as they are pretty much already gone for men anyway. A shame as the presence of a supposedly private space for men to talk on Eccie definitely encouraged me to spend my money more freely. That's part of why I advocate so strongly for it to be enforced here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm not going to pay Vegas prices for expected services. I looked at my hobby expenditures over the decade and the last 3 years in Vegas and it looks like I saw 0 providers cause it costs so much out in Vegas. I've easily spent north of $5k since I moved to Austin and that's all because it's like half price vs Vegas and I can easily pull cash outta the ATM within my $280 limit on withdrawals and not spend the whole thing (vs 2-3 trips over the same number of days in Vegas). For that, I thank you Austin providers to grant me the time and experiences I have enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by justameesa View Post
    That's psychology. A women's sexual worth is a tremendous part of their self esteem and I imagine for most girls in this profession they are no different. It's the rare woman who can see someone like Silent Vixen (hot as fuck and even better skilled, you're new so see her if you can) have dudes happily give her 300 a pop and then look at her and go objectively "I am worth less per hour than this person." That's got to be pretty rough and I'm not surprised it's rare for so many to be unable to do it. The best you'll get is likely "Okay, 200 hr... for you."

The rise of social media and a corresponding rise of princess syndrome probably doesn't help.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    ... but ... if I was a provider ... likely .... I would have a mandle. sigh ....

Okay, Dodger, yer jig is up. You must be a 32 year old spinner who discounts Greek and is newby friendly, aint'cha?!?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would be in favor of providers being able to read the ros on their own reviews.
    It would help to keep the reviewer honest and give the lady a way to see her strengths as well as where she needs to improve. And could give her insight into what the guys truly like or don't like

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I am not going to deny the fact that Mandles exists. However, I think the majority of the leaks that occur come from the male population. You can't even send a PM to someone anymore with it being posted somewhere. Privacy is not guaranteed anywhere. JMHO
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I am not going to deny the fact that Mandles exists. However, I think the majority of the leaks that occur come from the male population. You can't even send a PM to someone anymore with it being posted somewhere. Privacy is not guaranteed anywhere. JMHO
    Yup. The male half of the population here is probably the single biggest cause of most of the sites problems. Inevitable really when you consider the only ones here are those who don't want to fool with a relationship (or breaking one off) and those who literally can't get it without paying for it. That kind of guy is going to have some pretty low standards for what he'll put up with but even lower ones for what he will actually do.

That's why except for the truly psychopathic ones I truly do feel for a lot of the girls here. I can barely put up with some of the guys here and (presumably) none of them are trying to fuck me.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    For as many fellas as I've seen driving around town in their Mercedes, Jaguars and Porsches, it's more than a little disappointing that there are no luxury providers here. But after seeing some of the posts here it seems to me like fellas care more about bargin bin sluts who will meet them in their car on their lunch.

Hope nobody here ever ventures to the Bronx if your sticker shock over local rates is so bad

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Hello my name is KilleenInformer2 and I swear I am not here to derail your thread.

My problem with mandles is that it provides a freezing effect on guys willingness to speak about their experiences. In fact unchecked mandles and women having access to men's areas rapidly leads to a situation where almost no one is willing to speak out if someone does anything short of actual robbery and we end up mostly with incredibly beta men who have nothing to fear as they lavish praise in the hopes of a discount. Not very useful as a resource.

The average casual user isn't willing to say much because they're not willing to put up with it. For instance every time I have said anything serious about a girl in private (NCNS, attempted bait and switch, misleading photos) I end up with either hours or days of texts, several calls a minute, threats, and sometimes even an alert followed by a string of PMs going "She's full of it. Take me instead." Not. Fun.

You say as a provider you would want to have a mandle and on the surface that sounds reasonable since forewarned is forearmed and all that. In that same sense I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall of the powder room. That said if I had the opportunity to do so I would decline and likely turn in whoever offered it for a simple reason: it hurts the hobby long term a lot more than any short term gains.

If guys can speak freely in private they're more likely to hang out here. If they're hanging out here they're more likely to look at who is in the ad sections. From there we all pretty much know what comes next. Now, if they know every time they speak up about something they're going to get a ration of nonsense they will be far less likely to hang around. If they know that they are less likely to speak up they are far less likely to believe what they do hear from other guys. So dudes end up spending less time here and spending less... well... money.

It also doesn't help that the type of girls to go to the trouble of getting access to the men's areas are not the most stable of individuals. They are largely incapable of keeping it under wraps. Hence all the meltdowns.

The fact that everyone knows the locker room is compromised is the biggest case of the girls shooting themselves in the foot in hobby history.

Also I don't think you're necessarily advocating for the demise of private areas but it's a moot point as they are pretty much already gone for men anyway. A shame as the presence of a supposedly private space for men to talk on Eccie definitely encouraged me to spend my money more freely. That's part of why I advocate so strongly for it to be enforced here.
    Holy Hell.......you expressed my exact thoughts on this subject. Like.....nearly word for word.

Wait.....are you MY mandle and I didn't realize I had one? :-P J/K

Multiple handles is a serious matter and any member that has hard proof of someone with multiple handles, it is your responsibility to report it.
    HOWEVER....
    Without that hard proof, making accusations based on hunches or rumors will not be tolerated on this board.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast