Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ruminating about "Mandles"

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Do you keep this in your little book o' KilleenInformer's Kumbacks to copy and paste because we've all seen this exact retort time and time again ad nauseum to anyone who challenges your schtick. I admit a certain disappointment. Le sigh.
    No I'm probably just used to typing it.

We're now at the part where I mention that most of the dudes come to coed to find out who not to see. Should I skip it? I mean the damage is already done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    … uh … nope

PS …… I want to cuddle with VV in the most hobby appropriate way.
    So... you mention how given a largely honor based system of trust you would absolutely violate that system without a second thought... and you don't think this calls your integrity into question?

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    So... you mention how given a largely honor based system of trust you would absolutely violate that system without a second thought... and you don't think this calls your integrity into question?
    … uh … nope
    Last edited by dodger; 02-26-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    … uh … nope
    Well then you're absolutely not worth talking to and I think I've made my case well enough to 3rd parties. So I'll leave it there.

...And shake my head as I walk away.

… the image of Roger Rabbit … hiding behind the wall … is unshakable.

“SHAVE AND A HAIR CUT ……”

…… say nothing, dodger … say nothing.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    I'm certain you think you have, by some magic of your odious board presence alone, or by your incessant droning the same retort over to everyone over and over that you can influence who may come see me. Of course you think that, 'tis the game of the egoist, why would anyone expect anything else. Fortunately for me, you have no influence, and any you may have clearly exists only in the desert of your mind.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    I'm certain you think you have, by some magic of your odious board presence alone, or by your incessant droning the same retort over to everyone over and over that you can influence who may come see me. Of course you think that, 'tis the game of the egoist, why would anyone expect anything else. Fortunately for me, you have no influence, and any you may have clearly exists only in the desert of your mind.
    I'm sorry... but... I can't help but laugh at someone who uses " 'tis" unironically while accusing someone else of having a big ego.

BANNED-- AKA WINNDIXIE, MDASDTURDLY, ETC.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ why is this continually rude and vulgar poster allowed to talk to members like this? Been doing alot of reading and this poster seems to just like to hurl unfounded accusations and play a victim. Does he feel important putting people down ? I'm out.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Back to the general topic, please. NO MORE personally-targeted retorts by ANYONE, period. -- FIH/staff

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    This is the best you got? This is the best you can do? KilleenInformer, the King of the Locker Room, the Influencer, the Great White Mandle Hunter, His Royal Retortness, He of the Heresay, the Bold Behind Doors, the Champion of the Cheerless, in a tit over 'tis.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    My warning ignored, I see. Thread closed, and the chief admin will be checking in with some of you. -- FIH/staff

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7