Thread: New & confused

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New & confused

Hey everyone,

I joined a couple of nights ago & am brand new to all of this. I have to say that this site is very overwhelming because I don't understand all of the jargon & acronyms. I'm former military, so I'm used to tons of acronyms & believe I've deciphered a couple of them, but still have a long way to go. I've googled a few too, but it doesn't always apply to this type of forum. If anyone could point me toward a list of the terminology/acronyms (if one exists) or message them I would appreciate it! Other than that, I'm new to Dallas & hopefully can become a full member. Lots of eye candy here! Thanks!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Very strong intro.... what are your sexual desires ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Urban dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Megga View Post
    Very strong intro.... what are your sexual desires ?
    I'm pretty basic really, so I'm interested in BJs, facials, threesomes (never had one), light choking, lots of dirty talk, & occasional anal. I'm certainly open to exploring other desires, since I was in a long term marriage with a very boring wife. I probably should've found this place when I was married lol. As far as types of women I like, I prefer: shaven, thin builds (who doesn't?), breasts that aren't saggy & aren't too big (D cup or smaller), tattoos in moderation are ok, I'm not picky on height, but have had a lot of fun with shorter women around 5'0". I've only been with caucasian women, but am interested in all others, especially hispanic. I could do black women & am somewhat interested, but I would be extremely picky. Like Halle Berry in the 90s picky. I'll probably think of other items later of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cranjis Mcbasketball View Post
    Urban dictionary

Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quote Originally Posted by Bonferroni View Post
    Exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks a million!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Welcome to OH2

Another suggestion for you. Look into the ISO forum. You can place a post there that will be seen by many ladie that will reply. Be sure and ask any providers that you see to verify you by sending a PM to the Mods ( ask them to send you a copy of their messages so you will know it was sent. As an aside, getting verified can be a slow process because the Mods, on this free site, are not full time, so just be patient and it will happen.
    Welcome to this world, I think you will find a lot of enjoyment, the ladies here, by and large, are wonderful, and eager to please. Have a Ball, and happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by GSMNP View Post
    Hey everyone,

I joined a couple of nights ago & am brand new to all of this. I have to say that this site is very overwhelming because I don't understand all of the jargon & acronyms. I'm former military, so I'm used to tons of acronyms & believe I've deciphered a couple of them, but still have a long way to go. I've googled a few too, but it doesn't always apply to this type of forum. If anyone could point me toward a list of the terminology/acronyms (if one exists) or message them I would appreciate it! Other than that, I'm new to Dallas & hopefully can become a full member. Lots of eye candy here! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    Another suggestion for you. Look into the ISO forum. You can place a post there that will be seen by many ladie that will reply. Be sure and ask any providers that you see to verify you by sending a PM to the Mods ( ask them to send you a copy of their messages so you will know it was sent. As an aside, getting verified can be a slow process because the Mods, on this free site, are not full time, so just be patient and it will happen.
    Welcome to this world, I think you will find a lot of enjoyment, the ladies here, by and large, are wonderful, and eager to please. Have a Ball, and happy hunting.
    . Thanks for the warm welcome & advice!

Verified Companion Companion Exotic_gem's Avatar
    Lol welcum
    Hope you have a tough skin !;)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol welcum
    Hope you have a tough skin !;)
    P411: P269741
    (972.905.0202
    (Ft worth/Crowley area)

((I do Not provide cim))----<<outs only>>>