Thread: This Weekend ONLY! BBBJ CIM/COF Queen 👑 Houston’s Finest GFE Goddess (Big booty pics)

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar

This Weekend ONLY! BBBJ CIM/COF Queen 👑 Houston’s Finest GFE Goddess (Big booty pics)

Rare last minute trip to Midland TX! This Friday & Saturday (2/21-2/22) Don’t miss out on this Delicious Mexican Doll

If you are a well established gentleman who truly values quality, extraordinary company & a Mind-blowing BBBJ, you have come to the right place ♥️

I’m Clean, fun and VERY discreet
    Screening 100% required (No Exceptions)
    Exclusive Availability (Low volume provider)

For touring rates start at 600/hr. Pre-booked appointments get a special rate of 500/hr so plan ahead.

PM me for dates & times available

In order to Pre-book and get on my potential client list for your city please send me your screening info.

If you would like to screen through P411- Send me a PM through here or email with your Name, phone number and P411 #

Email me to: latindoll@protonmail.com

Ps: I’m Newbie Friendly as long as you are willing to send your photo ID. I’m an established and well reviewed provider so your info is safe with me.

🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"