Thread: It's HUMP day, if she's being a GRUMP and you wanna PUMP...call BANGIN BAILEY ;)

Verified Companion Companion Bailey Brooks's Avatar

It's HUMP day, if she's being a GRUMP and you wanna PUMP...call BANGIN BAILEY ;)

Hey y’all! I’m BEST BANGIN BAILEY..some of you might know me as my previous name(which I do NOT disclose due to personal/privacy issues). But I’m back and ready to WOW yall again!!

Now accepting applications for my best naughty play friend, what's stopping you from the seductive and kinky Bailey?!?

Behind closed doors you will find a 5 star extravaganza that will leave you so satisfied and desiring you will come back for more and more!

*My hours are a little flexible(NO MORNINGS) but I REQUIRE at least 1.5-2 hours NOTICE before your desired appointment. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRED SCREENING!! I ACCEPT ANY 1 OF THESE: FULL REAL NAME, AGE, FB or LINKEDIN profile page, 2 RECENT & REPUTABLE PROVIDER REFERENCES with contact info, TER reviews, eccie board or OH2 handle with reviews or P411 are ACCEPTABLE (EITHER 1 OUT OF THE LIST)*

**Text me(I don't accept phone calls until appt has been scheduled) at: 469-510-4546; PM me on eccie or OH2, or email me at baileybrooks86@gmail.com. Please don't forget to include your screening/verification info!!

***Donations for incall: 200/HH; 300/HR; 450/90 min; 580/2 HRS; outcall is an additional 50 if you're within 30 miles of me, 30+ miles is an additional 100. Doubles are always available with my sexy gf as well***

IMG_0394-2.jpg

Xoxoxo,
    BEST BANGIN BAILEY ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images