Thread: Melannie Star: Shooting for the stars with Melannie Star

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Melannie Star: Shooting for the stars with Melannie Star

Companion's Handle: Melannie Star
    Date of Visit: 2/10/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411/OH2 PM
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-melannie_star
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, DT, Russian, FOV, DATY, DATO, CG, RCG, MPCFS, COT, BBBJ round 2 with light FF, Missionary for the win.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not that I could tell.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Short, slender, and curvy. Huge MM tits and a beautiful ass to match. She was well put together and looks just like her pics.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Set up was pretty straight forward. I contacted Melanie on P411 and them PM on OH2 (which she responded to first). The original P411 message took care of screening and we set a date and time for the next morning. We confirmed by text the day of and our appointment was right on time. The hotel was a 2 star from the outside but surprisingly updated and very clean on the inside so I give it a 3 star. Melanie was dressed to impress and I was very happy to find this beautiful women looks just like those amazing pics on OH2. Her reviews are a mixed bag and I found her to be on the quiet side which is well documented, but I do give her a yes recommendation and I'm planning on going back for her beauty her submissiveness, and her potential.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    nice.. thanks for the intel..

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She has been on TDL. I need to pull the trigger.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a really nice time with her as well. But man, you made the most of your time! Awesome session.