Thread: Question for the gents

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    My dear. You and I just had a private conversation on this, and as I said it has nothing to do with your service level. I can sympathize with what some of the others have said about changing income. I have a salary, but much of my income is based on commissions and bonuses. Competition in my industry has changed dramatically in the past 4 to 5 years. Plus, I have personal factors that have also decreased my disposable income.

I will never say what a lady should charge for her services. None of my business. The only thing I will say is, from a business standpoint when the competition gets high, you have to do something to make yourself stand out either with additional services or what the market will bear in pricing for similar services.

For example, my company has had two really bad years and has lost many clients to the competition. To be honest, we have been around for so long, we thought our shit didn’t stink. So we had to look at making some serious changes. We cut rates by 25% and added features that were cost effective to make us more attractive when comparing us to the competition. We actually started acting like we give a damn about the client and showed some interest in them. For instance, ask “How was you experience today? Is there anything we could have done better? What can we do to make your experience better next time?” We get some unreasonable responses, but most will just be happy that we cared enough to ask. Some have legitimate requests that are easy to accomplish. We also have legacy clients that have been with us for years that are given price breaks. You may charge $XXX to someone new, but you might consider something like this. “Hey, we are seeing each other for $XXX about twice a month, if you can see me 3 times a month, I will see you for $XYZ each time.

Again, I don’t want to lose my testicles for making recommendations, I am just making some suggestions from a business standpoint. Each lady should charge for her service as she sees fit.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 02-19-2020 at 02:50 PM.