Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Question for the gents

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I travel more now, to get a varied from life. While it cost more to travel the ladies in other countries expect a lot less. I’m not a cheap ass because I still have my favorites here that I see. But in comparison to Colombia, Thailand, Philippines, etc its just not comparable.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yup, alot of great points here. For me its changing priorities, lack of desire to be fooled by misleading photos, and generally just being turned off by a toxic environment. Paying child support is eating up a big chunk of my budget and im not in a huge hurry to give more cash to another entitled woman. To be clear ive met some amazing ladies here in the past, utr amongst them, but its just not worth the effort for me anymore, ive been ghosted and left hanging too many times. After a while i get tired of wasting my time. All this to be asked to pay more.

I spend just as much as always (usually 1, sometimes 2 one hour sessions per week) and always with ladies with reasonably established reputations from this board. I don't troll the WW. Over time I find I spend more of my sessions with fewer and fewer ladies that I have great rapport with and who have really figured what makes me tick sexually. My favorite provider and I will exchange several texts before our session working out what depraved role play scenario we want to try next (and she'll often send pics, which always lights my fire). With this provider each session is unique (never feels rote or cookie cutter). I not only enjoy the hour of the session, but also the anticipation leading up the session. For me the enjoyment goes way beyond just the hour we spend together because she takes the time to stoke the fire all week long before we meet and for some time afterwards. This takes more time and effort on her part, but as a result I see her 3 times as often as anyone else.

I try new providers every month and rarely repeat. I repeat with providers I feel some connection with, in addition to the pure, raw animal sexual attraction, and that's hard to find. But every guy is different. I've only done one 1/2 hour session and didn't like it, even though I already had had an enjoyable 1 hour session with the same woman. It just felt rushed.

The one suggestion I'd make is to try to position yourself for the type of session you like to provide and the type of client you'd like to attract. Do you want the guys seeking the most action, passion, menu items they can get for the buck in a QV or half hour session? Do you prefer longer, slower sessions with lots of kissing, body exploration, oral leading up to intercourse? Do you like fantasy role play leading up to really hot, passionate sex? Or some combo of these? If you position yourself accordingly, and develop a reputation for delivering a certain quality and type of service, I think you'll be able to attract the type of client you want and probably more of them.
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat

Im spending more than ever. 1 hr per week. Some on Hoe Home2 some on other sites where verification isn't required. In that instance I have a vetting process for the provider.
    As far as what I seek, its unencumbered,wild, raunch. That as well as the understanding of what I want by following my lead. Asking a provider to do this that and the other ruins it for me. Many gals aren't willing to let their hair down like that. Very very few in fact. On the verified and non verified sites there are ladies who offer it, charge too much , then pull back in the sack. Its like the old photos. Bait and switch gets old however I can overlook it if the gal gets freaky deeky.
    Pjd 19000 had excellent points

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Few things reduce bookings IMHO...1) the hobby keeps moving north (as the cheap rent moves in a similar direction) and I prefer not to cross rivers..I presume north guys feel the same about going south...I'm a professional that hates the inefficiency of sitting in traffic both ways, so I'm limited as to what times in Austin I can trek north, and I'm too old for the late night sessions usually; 2) Riskier to review and/or be on boards due to more aggressive sting operations/FOSTA SESTA that purposefully confuse "voluntary transactional providing" with "human trafficking"; 3) girls that unfortunately equate their "value" in the world based on their proposed rate (thus raising rates when they see others do it) rather than just recognizing that market forces can affect rate up or down based on a lot of subjective factors that have nothing to do with their personal "value"; 4) increase in expense for all due to "play" locations, be they incalls or outcalls, and lack of last minute availability oftentimes; 5) healthcare costs increasing...let's face it, it's taking money out of everyone's paycheck, particularly the older gents who make up a large part of the hobbyist pool of players. And providers needing healthcare has made them take RW jobs and reduce the pool of providers similarly, since we hobbyists don't offer a health care plan.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjd19000 View Post
    I spend just as much as always (usually 1, sometimes 2 one hour sessions per week) and always with

If you position yourself accordingly, and develop a reputation for delivering a certain quality and type of service, I think you'll be able to attract the type of client you want and probably more of them.
    Wow--that is some superb advice for both hobbyists and providers. I hobby about the same amount as you do, fully concur with your observations and assessment of the local hobby environment. Your techniques and suggestions are all spot on.

I personally find that I repeat more often with ladies who take the time to establish a personal rapport with me--not just get me in the door, done and gone. I have a small number of long-term favorites with whom I repeat often. They all take the time to make sure I am happy and satisfied. Some like kink and others are GFE to the max--we all like different things and variety.

Some of my LTFs provide me with a price break with the understanding that I will be a frequent flyer, others do not. My LTFs make it hard for me to find new ladies as I simply want to go back and spend more time with my proven ladies.

Many of you ladies have met me at socials. I am just happy as a clam that so many of you have happily welcomed me to your incall locations. Thank you for many meaningful and exciting hobby experiences. ATX ladies rock.

I have also seen where many long-term hobbyists have moved over to Sugar Babes or found some UTR ladies who are not part of our hobby landscape. North and/or South ATX are also considerations, but I will travel south to see LTFs so long as I can avoid rush hour traffic. Probably wouldn't do that for a new lady.

Guys, I tend to repeat with local ladies who meet my expectations--price and services. Many of the traveling ladies do NOT have anyone's best interests at heart, except their own. Many visiting ladies have management issues and questionable incall locations. These visiting ladies are only here to make a quick buck, not build long-term hobby relationships. Many of the NCNS situations involve traveling ladies and "management" confusion with packing too many guys into back-to-back sessions.

Many of our local ladies are working to build their client lists, not set new clients per day records. So, guys: "Keep Austin Weird" and frequent our local ATX ladies. Ladies, give the guys good reasons to repeat and many will.

NUFF SAID.
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 02-19-2020 at 07:16 PM.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Well said, all of you. I agree with everything posted so far.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    The younger ones are charging less but giving more?

The price points are just too high?

Your spouses/So/GF are spending more money, leaving less for you to play with?
    All the above ^^^ and several other reasons I will not mention because I will be attacked by trolls and Wks. I have not the time or patience for that.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I don't think there is much worth knowing that the ladies don't already know. The hobby is a business ... but it is a business like no other. Still ... some of the classic rules still apply. I have few rules about who I see. I am interested in ladies who make me feel they would like to see me. That we would enjoy time with each other. Sounds obvious but it is the basis of the "connection" many of us, myself included, place emphasis on when selecting a booking. Age, body type and other physical attributes play less of a role.

As others said, I would not comment on a ladies honorarium or activities. If there is one thing which gains importance for me ... it is the time of a session. As I get older, I prefer longer sessions. Since time is what a lady has to offer ,,, I'm not a good prospect to be the base of a business model. Multiple QVs and BnGs might be more worthwhile if they could be booked back to back, so to speak. Shoot ... I may be talking my way out of possible dates.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    One thing I'll add also is that I would never consider a hour session. I usually don't have a ton of time and as mentioned before I'm a 2 pump chump. That being said it may benefit some ladies to offer HH sessions who usually only offer hours or more. Just a thought.
    You should never be ashamed of being a two pump chump. It's like not being able to hold your liquor: think of the savings!

(I greatly prefer HH myself.)

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    For me, a lot of it is poor TCB. It doesn't matter how great a lady may be, how strong her menu is, how reasonable her price is. All that doesn't matter if she doesn't keep her appointments. Ghosting and canceling is a real problem. I sometimes wonder what all these ladies are doing that makes them so unreliable.

A few years ago, there was a lady on one of the other boards. She was well known for pity threads of the "Oh, I'm so lonely, why don't guys see me" type. She had never interested me but I finally decided to give her a chance, more out of curiosity than anything else. Did the whole bit and sent her a polite request with references and she initially responded quickly but then, guess what? She went silent and stopped responding. No big loss but the whole thing left me shaking my head. She's still around, both here and the other site, and still posting the pity threads. Whatever.

Just over the past 6 months, I put in appointment requests to 2 ladies through P411. Neither responded and one of them had seen me before and even left me an ok. I don't chase ladies. I send 1 request and that's it. It's their lives and their businesses. If they want to see me, they need to respond in a timely manner. Also, had a couple of favorites cancel appointments last minute with excuses that were obviously bogus. One gal, that I considered an favorite, canceled an appointment last minute by saying she forgot she had to attend a party that night. Umm, our appointment was in the afternoon. Needless to say, she's no longer a favorite.

Seems like some ladies aren't hurting for business at all. Or at least they're not hurting for my business.
    Last edited by The Monk; 02-19-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Great input. Thank you!!

I'm sorry you are paying for am experience and people are following through.

I make sure I respond in a timely manner and make sure you get the experience you are paying for.

I do know I have raised my rates slightly because I have recently bought a home and renting an incall is costly.

Again this is great input through this thread and the private messages. It really has helped

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    Great input. Thank you!!
    I do know I have raised my rates slightly because I have recently bought a home and renting an incall is costly.
    Raising your rates "slightly" is one option, another would be to see a few more clients each week to increase your variable income to offset increasing fixed costs. If you are finding fewer clients are asking for appointments, then lowering your rates could be an easy way to maintain or increase total income. Not logical, but that's the way the supply and demand works for marginal cost/income curves.

Yep, I used to teach Econ 101... ;)
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    You should never be ashamed of being a two pump chump. It's like not being able to hold your liquor: think of the savings!

(I greatly prefer HH myself.)
    Trust me, I’m not ashamed. I wear it like a badge of honor.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD tex4354125's Avatar
    I don’t know how many other gentlemen are in the same situation I’m in, but I’m currently single. I alternate between civilian dating, sugar dating, and providers. Right now I’m dating a civilian in an open relationship- she knows I’m doing this and doesn’t care as long as I’m being safe. I generally have a sugar baby on the side, and I arrange to see them 2-3 times a month. So I see providers maybe once a month... I try to set it up so that I’m having sex with two different women every week.

My problem recently has been TCB. I have a pretty tight window of availability and lately I’ve had a few providers flake on me. I’m not mad about it- it happens and I have other options. I try to set up appointments a day or two before, and I give myself about a six hour window on the day I’m available. Some ladies, the TCB is incredible and they are really accommodating. Others, we line something up and the day of, they disappear. Again, it’s not that big of a deal to me but if someone misses their window with me, it may be a couple of weeks or a month before we can try again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast