Yeah I have more to spend on the hobby than ever before. Unfortunately the majority of girls on here just are not worth it and I have spoken to quite a few gents about this so it's a consensus. There are other hobbies I can spend my money on that are far more fulfilling and while they are on the surface more expensive they tend to be durables or if they're expendables they tend to last a long time. I've been spending more time painting and at the range for instance. Paint is relatively cheap considering how long burnt umber will last and a decent airbrush can be had for the cost of an hour session I will later regret. A cheapish rifle to plink with is the cost of two one hour sessions. Bulk ammo that will last me and my buddies a month is the cost of a half hour session (and they cover drinks after).

Now then I do have the money to spend on both. but with the ladies behavior that dis-incentivizes me abounds. As the refrain goes you don't regret the session you miss but the one you regret later. From ladies on the board I've:

1) Been told we should not clarify menu ahead of time and that I should "just give me the money and enjoy what happens."

2) Dealt with severely misleading pics.

3) Seen and parted on amicable terms but when I give an honest assessment in private that gets leaked and I end up with her screaming bloody murder at me and threatening to out me. (And people wonder why I advocate guys to never share personal info of any kind)

4) An attitude from the girls like "Hurry up and cum I haven't got all day."

5) Price points that start out at a level I could afford (200HH -300Hr... at least for now) pretty easily but with no guarantee that the girl is going to look like her pics, be offering a good menu and at least the illusion of passion, acts somewhat professional leading up to the session, and doesn't act like an out and out psychopath when I don't toe the line.

And none of this is just me either. I get better service, better honesty, and with a very, very few exceptions better looks going to listcrawler most of the time.

Another issue you girls are going to run into is that with all the above dudes have not much reason to stray from regulars. I currently have a regular and in the last month she's gotten just under a thousand dollars out of me. So should I see my regular who is known to give an outstanding performance at a great rate or should I take a chance at shelling out 300 to get disappointed again? Even then I *am* still seeing other girls. It's just other than a few of my ISOs it's usually not a girl from the board.

If girls want to make money consider actually competing with rates and level of service. Not even "services" as in menu but just having good TCB and being actually friendly BCD. I can't tell you how many times I've had money in my pocket and stayed home because of poor TCB. It's like some girls think they can walk all over their customers and to be honest I think some of the dudes here give that impression... but they tend not to have a lot of disposable income.