Thread: Young Sexual & Very HOT REAL GFE •••Click 4 WKLY SPECIAL & HAPPY HR GIFT•>•>

Exclamation Young Sexual & Very HOT REAL GFE •••Click 4 WKLY SPECIAL & HAPPY HR GIFT•>•>

Morning Gents,

Grab your coffee to go, and head over to my location. Already at work? Screw that, dip out and come hang w/ Your favorite German Latina, beautiful, young, smart, passionate, (need more adjectives? Let’s move to the acronyms) And one of SA’s Top OG GFE choices who turns you on in all of the right places with all of her right features. I will be all yours today. Heading out for a late lunch? Hit me up and score my happy hour special. Check below.... Feeling frisky but alone tonight? Come unwind & allow me to make every inch of you my top priority! I won’t skip anything.

::::THIS WEEKS SCHEDULE::::

11am-3pm
    630-930pm
    (If you would prefer an earlier morning date please book the day before)

This weeks HAPPY HOUR GIFT from 1-2pm each day I will offer my hour date for only 200 for one lucky guy.

Very low volume, I do not book back to back, and I take my sweet time. PLEASE check out previous ads posts reviews and other sites for more info on who I am, my menu, and what I can offer you. I stay low key and utr and prefer to keep it that way. Searching is the best route. Eccie p411 tryst ourhome etc. plenty out there to help.

Location: medical center easy access, discretion a priority, fully stocked with all necessities, with college girlfriend ambience.

Booking: Must have references to vouch for you. I do not see newbies. If you enquire and send no refs or info I will not reply back. Time is of the essence when screening and booking not when playing and enjoying ourselves. Email only to:

EXOTICEZRA@YAHOO.COM

Dates:
    A little treat for all of my friends all week long (expires Friday) 20 off each rate.
    30/180
    60/240
    90/320

Ez.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.