Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twitter

If you would like my twitter handle please reach out to me for it.

I've been on Twitter since 2009, I think. I generally use it to follow various journalists and people I find interesting in general. People I share pop culture stuff in common with, etc. I think, however, if I was going to interact on social media with folks in this arena, I'd have to get a second account and switch back and forth. And I've seen horror stories about people accidentally posting from their wrong account. There's just a few too many people I'm connected with on Twitter whom I know personally to risk that. Shit, I'm so careful I'm not connected with any of my coworkers on FB or Twitter. But all that being said, I've definitely checked out some of y'alls Twitter content and it's pretty entertaining! Utrhottie and Naomi in particular.

Second phone or device with seperate carrier is the safest thing to do to keep real life and hobby life separate, as the illusion of privacy is just that, an illusion. Especially on social media.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thanks for saying we're entertaining. Glad we can keep you all entertained

Yes or a VPN. Also make sure to use dummy phone numbers and emails when signing up. And if you're using the same phone keep the location off. The algorithms for social media use a lot of that information to suggest 'people you may know.'

Also Twitter has a setting you can turn off to keep it from pairing with your other info. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Second phone or device with seperate carrier is the safest thing to do to keep real life and hobby life separate, as the illusion of privacy is just that, an illusion. Especially on social media.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    Twitter has a setting you can turn off to keep it from pairing with your other info.
    Oh, I'm WELL familiar with those privacy settings. My social media mantra is, "Don't give embarrassing shit a chance to happen!" I'm still extremely new to the hobby, and as far as getting a second phone goes, I think my plan will be to keep my hobby life to a very small and select circle. Simple is the key. I'll communicate with all sorts of people here via this website and PMing, but texting via my cell number? Very, very few. Someone would need to replicate my thumbprint to access my texts and contact list anyway.

All that being said, I did have a super embarrassing thing happen a couple of weeks ago that I still haven't completely gotten over. So my neighborhood has a Yahoo listserve, kind of an old-school version of Nextdoor. And my wife forwarded an email to me from this listserve that was originally sent from a guy who lives directly across the street. His family had lost a cat. But the thing is, it's the 3rd cat they've lost over the past 5-6 years. Oh, and then there's their two dogs that disappeared. So me being me, I replied to her forward with all kinds of judgmental shit like "WTF is going on over there? There's something wrong with those people!" Etc, etc.... I was at work and sent it from my iPhone's Gmail account. Not sure exactly what the glitch was, but it ended up being sent as a reply ALL. Not just to my wife, but the neighbor and everyone else on the list serve! I almost had a heart attack! (My phone's Gmail app actually makes it hard to reply all. You have to select a tiny drop down menu, so I know for a fact I didn't send a reply all.) And the neighbor responded almost immediately. Like within seconds. I didn't really have time to think. I just replied, "Ooops!" and that was the end of it. I've kind of been keeping a low profile since then. lol Holy shit. And my wife thought it was hilarious. I blame Yahoo. Fuck you, Yahoo!

Verified Companion Companion BrigittaBanana's Avatar
    @brigittabanana is my handle if you want to follow me

Text or PM please :-)
    (262) 427-8745

Outcall only at this time

320/Hr
    220/Hhr
    Fetish and Specific Requests Taken on a Case by Case Basis

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Feel free to follow me on Twitter. @marcos_robbins (No, that is not my real name. It's a pseudonym.)
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Big Booty Judy's Avatar
    I'm on Twitter, my page is considered an adult page so you gotta age verify, which I think is cool. Makes me feel accomplished, lol I posts short vids of me performing with a stunt cock and nudes to promote my only fans so far I'm in the top 27% of content creators. I get a lot of followers off of hashtags. I definitely like pages that show some personality as well, I follow some providers that are sweet and funny on there most of them are Milfs. Moms supporting Moms. Ppl have fetishes for everything as far as hashtags go, titty Tuesday, thick/ twerk Thursday, hump day Wednesday, stuff like that will generate more traffic towards your page. I say just do you girl. Also using the hashtag datedallas and dateaustin is helpful in reaching out to potential dates.

www.onlyfans.com/lolitasanchez
    www.twitter.com/bbwlatina1

Verified Companion Companion Victoria Columbari's Avatar
    Im interested in following the victoria chick who shares recipes....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari View Post
    Im interested in following the victoria chick who shares recipes....
    Oh hey! That's you! I love to see your Twitter feed and yummy foods!

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion KissableMelissa's Avatar
    I love Twitter! It gives me a chance to connect with other providers and meet some wonderful gentleman!
    KissableMelissa@protonmail.com
    350/HR, 475/90 MIN, 650/2HR

Duos available with one of my Girl Crushes!

I do not check my messages that often on here, so please email for a faster response!
    Follow me on Twitter @KissableMelissa

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar

Exclamation

Mostly all the providers on twitter spend their time complaining on there.....

Verified Companion Companion Brittneyy's Avatar
    I joined Twitter I believe I'm on week 3 now! I've met a shit ton of awesome ladies and Gents!!
    So far seems like a good way to connect with everyone!

Your Beautiful Brunette hottie
    ~Super Low Volume~
    Patience is key! ;)
    https://www.brittneyyboudoir.com/

Want more pics!??
    https://onlyfans.com/brittneyy
    Find me on Twitter! @BrittneyBoudoir
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BrittneyBoudoir
    Email: brittneyboudior@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I started using mine again recently ;)

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I'm on Twitter too! It's been a great way to keep up with other ladies right now.
    twitter.com/ivydelacourte
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast