Thread: P411 question

Verified Hobbyist BCD

P411 question

Now that eccie is a ghost town and I use only OH2...trying to see if it is worth paying for P411...what are the benefits on using P411...i know that u need not send any references in P411 because having an account there makes you pre-screened automatically

Any difference in terms of the,
    1) quality of girls,
    2) number of girls that are not in OH2 but using P411 more?
    3) more younger girls?

Any downsides like it has more of only high dollar hotties?

Any other suggestions welcome !

i had joined p411 a long time ago when i first began hobbying. i liked the content about the ladies, at the time that included services and donation amounts. i liked the profile info a user can create about himself, the OK feature, and the search feature. it was unusual to find a lady on p411 who was not on the other boards. being on p411 and providing useful info facilitated some if not all of the screening process.

i let my membership expire when i stopped hobbying a few years ago. i now hobby less than before, p411 has become more expensive and provides less info than before .. so .. i miss it some but not enough to reactivate my membership. i'm not familiar with any new features. i would have like a review feature and a grading feature like TER which made searches more helpful.

a chat room would be nice ... though chat rooms can be dominated by folks who can make them less than fun ... liked the fact that eccie the room and booted users who violated the guidelines ... but i'm getting off topic. sorry

ladies' point of view would be nice to have
    Last edited by dodger; 05-03-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been a member for 12 years got two free extra months when I renewed recently. The girls are better all around quality some of them also are on this site.They have Covid-19 related issues with some girls suspending accounts, Danica Stone, ouch! Less traveling girls visiting now. Yes, they do have a few $600 girls usually visiting only.

Girls usually advertise around $300 Hr. To prevent girls from giving confusing pricing options like here, P411 allows just 2 rates to be displayed so many girls use a Hr and longer rates but will offer shorter times.You can contact P411 and expect a same day response, regarding questions, complaints, suggestions, urgent alerts, etc Other then the rare NCNS I have had little drama with girls on the site.

They have an extremely user friendly site packed with options. The ability to scroll and view girls with, pictures, stats, rates etc all at your fingertip. Say your tired of scrolling through 175 Austin girls many who do not meet your rate or body type. Then you delete them off the main page into separate files such as no-incall, BBW, GPS etc. narrowing it to what you want to view when you log in.. New girls are opening accounts more often now. You can cursor over 30 girls profiles in 10 minutes getting basic pop-up info on them. Some men don't want to pay or give up personal info. I have never had a security issue with them. You have many discreet payment options.

Getting a date with an online girls takes 10-15 minutes. The ability to send a non-member verification link to verify with girls on other sites. The site is popular with men who travel where you can view girls in every state and populated cities. If a P411 girl is advertising here you can check her out on the site where she will have more information helping you decide.

Contact them with email say your new, thinking about joining, but concerned. Then ask about options.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Been a member since.....? I travel a lot, and it is indispensable. Contrary to your statement, it does not mean that you are pre-screened. Having a history of OK's going back a while from all over the country makes the screening process easier. Depending on how many OK's you have, most providers will take 6+ OKs as sufficient for screening, some like to contact the most recent two you've seen.

I like it for what it tells me about the provider - how long they've been a member, how many OKs they've given, etc., help me to determine if they're a seasoned pro or a new provider with terminal GPS.

Unfortunately, since Gina sold it to the current owners, new providers can be more flaky than in the past. When Gina owned it, a NC/NS would earn a lady 2 weeks - month in the timeout box. Now, the new owners just say, "plenty of new providers, move on."

They recently added back the capability of linking to TER and ECCIE reviews. I personally find TER reviews pretty accurate as to what I can expect, ECCIE not so much.

The ladies on P411 are more likely to respond quickly to a P411 member with 10, 12 OK's than to a PM on any board I've been on. Some ladies say that it's invaluable.

I don't mind paying for a P411 and a TER membership if it cuts down on the NC/NSs and the lady knows ahead of time what I'm interested in (reads your profile). I've wasted more time and money on un-verified "ladies" advertising on the free boards than I have on the P411 & TER listed ladies.

Just my $0.02.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 to echo what F117 said.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    I like P411. It helps with part of my screening process, which is different for every lady. Just because you are a P411 member does not automatically give you a pre-screened stamp of approval for every lady on the site. It does make it substantially easier and quicker for me to vet a gent. So, that is a definite plus, as is when a gent completes his P411 profile. Yes, I actually read it. For me it is nice to know a little more about a man before meeting him. And, I feel like being a member validates me as a provider.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I've been a member for around 12+ years. I find the annual cost justifiable. I probably request appts around 7 - 9 times a year. The cost is something like $140/yr +/-. So maybe I spent $20/appt to streamline meeting those ladies. Yes, there's more info about the provider's menu there and her stats. There may be a special rate there for members only.

P411 has opened up membership to new providers in the last year or so. So, there are more of the providers who are on OH2 and elsewhere there all the time.

A provider may clearly give a link to her website there. They may publish their phone number there when it isn't published elsewhere. Provider's post their schedule on when they're traveling, where and when.

There is an advanced search function and you can save your searches. I've got Austin/Hispanics, Austin/Asians, Austin/Mixed as saved search options. I can click those and see ALL the Hispanic girls advertising in Austin, for example (currently visiting as well as home base). You can do it for anything (petite girls, blonds, who is into gang bangs, who allows photos, age,.... whatever) and you can save the searches. I have saved searches from visiting other cities. So, I can click Blonds/Atlanta already saved and see all the blonds there. You can also do it by price range.

Already mentioned is that you can send a non-P411 provider a link via e-mail that allows them to go view your profile, no. of ok's you have, etc and screen you through that approach.

P411 is especially nice if you travel.

For me, the cost per year is justified.

I really miss that about 8 yrs ago, they used to allow advertisements on P411. It was really great to see who was advertising what and who would was in your city. It was very active and you could really tune-in. I was pissed when they stopped that.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-06-2020 at 12:24 AM.