Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, Cbj, CG, Doggy, and Missionary
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 140.00
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Blk, Chin length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Latin
Companion Description: Her pictures don't do her any justice. You will have to see this hidden gem in person
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I was bored, so I began to scan the hobby sites that EL Paso had to offer. After calling around, I came across Preciousesmeralda post on Adult-Look. Little did I know what was in store for me. She gives me details on how she wants to meetup. Once I arrived to her location, I was like "YES", no bait and switch. She had on a skirt and some heels, which is a "Hell Yeah" for me. We get to the bed and she tells me to get comfortable, we talked for a short time. I laid on my back and she started with a good cbj, when I was ready for her, our 1st position was CG, in which she was making these awesome fuck faces, which turned me on even the more. We switched to doggy and she was moaning as I was driving deep inside of her and she really enjoyed it. We switched to our last position which was missionary. I was watching her facial expressions and her pussy began to feel like it was expanding it felt like as if she had some lubrication around my shaft as I was penetrating her fast and hard. We both came at the same time. She handed me some wipes to clean off with. I got dressed and we said our good byes. Before I left, she told me that she offers BBBJ and LFK for $200. I was like, Ok. Maybe next time. I left shortly afterwards. She is definitely a must see. Treat her right fellas, and reap the rewards.