Thread: Ava Pleaser: She is fantastic

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ava Pleaser: She is fantastic

Companion's Handle: Ava Pleaser
    Date of Visit: 2/13/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Private message first the text
    Phone Number: After verified
    Email Address: After verified
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?81756-Ava-Pleaser
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk,daty,bbbj,cfs,mish,k9,cim,fiv,msog,69,cowgirl, toy play on her
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 300.00
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5ft5in,110lb. Fit, toned,a few tats, small nose piercing, flat stomach, perfect spinner body, b cups, great butt, muscular legs. Very cute face, piercing eyes. Groomed tight little kitty, very flexible, her look for me is 10 out of 10
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fuck yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutley

Public comments:
    She luvs to please and be pleased. She luvs to watch and be watched. If you push the right buttons she is multi orgasmic. One of the tightest little kitty's ever. Head game is spot on. Not a clock watcher. This young lady truly enjoys herself. You better eat your wheaties. This young lady is super fit with lots of stamina. I will be a regular visitor of this little hottie. She is a keeper!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Texasguy1955; 02-19-2020 at 12:34 AM.

She reminds me of that nurse with the curly blonde hair. Played on her days off. About 10 years ago. I loved the feel of her curls lughtly brushing my fat, disgusting belly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^fat disgusting belly^^ LMAO I always enjoy what this man post. Btw. Thanks for the review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I met her for a training session at the gym. This girl knows her stuff and I was sore the next day. She is a fantastic time. Whether at the gym or in the sac. I've experienced both!!!