Thread: Summer Sunny: Wish time would have stood still for this tasty MILF treat

Verified Hobbyist BCD chrissmyth78's Avatar

Summer Sunny: Wish time would have stood still for this tasty MILF treat

Companion's Handle: Summer Sunny
    Date of Visit: 02/18/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Plano, Texas
    Location: Private incall - she has had an issue with another hobbyist so for her safety I will decline to give the location; place was private, discreet and clean: ideal actually
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes and communication leading up to the appointment was outstanding
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, Mish, K9, DFK, great CONVO
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: I will leave it to the lady but price was very fair given the level of service
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Long blonde and wavy - beautiful TX hAir
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: incredibly hot MILF, great natural Cs, bald kitten, discreet ink, curves for days in all the right places, just down right got
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? 200% exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes and if I could afford it I would keep her to myself... not that she would agree to that anyway

Public comments:
    Dynamite MILF package. Excellent communication before. Best I’ve experienced in fact - timely, responsive, flirty, etc. Great DFK... think I was instantly hard just tasting her tongue. Great oral skills. But to be honest she is so hot I was dying to taste her. So I cut the BJ short so I could get her ready. MPCFS. She had me at K9. I just couldn’t hold back anymore. My only regret... in the heat I could see something I would like to try later if she’s willing. Let’s just say Greece never looked so good. Amazing time and will come back again.
    Last edited by chrissmyth78; 02-18-2020 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Add more details

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    I can't stand these self reviews. At least put some effort into writing it
    Deep UTR

No PMs

Verified Hobbyist BCD chrissmyth78's Avatar

Chill out

I’m dealing with the template gremlin and adding content as I have time. If you want more in the review check back when I have time to finish it. If not, I guess go pound sand.

And think about your motto in your tag line. Stop sweating the small stuff and give posters the benefit of time before you flame someone. Your comments are exactly why I hate social media at times.